Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manny beat Bradley in that fight. Everyone knows that. What else does he have to prove by fighting Bradley? It will be a waste of time.

But Manny lost to JMM in their last two matches. Manny would probably want to avenge his loses to JMM until it kills him. 

Yeah I hear what your saying about the bradley fight and that was my initial thought on why she should fight him next,,,

get that belt back, shake a little rust, get another notch of confidence and look to fight money or broner after

JMM would be epic again though

Last edited:
Trout cruises to decision. This isn't Angulo or Molina, Lara. Show your will, heart.

I have off from work that night. Wish I had tickets.

Fresh: How much you drop?

Last edited:
70 a ticket.

I like Shawn Porter this is a step up in competition though we'll see what he can do.

Yeah its Anthony Dirrell not Andre.

Ant is arguably more exciting style wise because of his willingness to be aggressive. Dre has better pure boxing skills though.

Trout is my favorite fighter along with Khan.

I'm waiting on two friends to purchase in the Lower 15-17 for $80.

pac beat bradley convincingly in the first fight, but i dont thinkg he can beat him in a rematch/.

Pac Man is back !

Can't wait to hear Floyd's new excuses for continuing to dodge Manny :lol:

go to sleep, its clear you donmt knmow ****...

if pac could not put away a 'punching bag', **** you think hes gonna do against a mobile opponent? lol

danny garcia would straight was pac right now, a zab judah would take him to the limit amd possibly beat him.

Pac Man is back !

Can't wait to hear Floyd's new excuses for continuing to dodge Manny :lol:

if pac could not put away a 'punching bag', **** you think hes gonna do against a mobile opponent? lol

danny garcia would straight was pac right now, a zab judah would take him to the limit amd possibly beat him.
:rofl: it's clear you BOTH don't know anything. Judah, forreal kid? Go night night.

So I'm on record for Trout, Alexander the Great, and Ant Dirrell.

I want Super Judah to win, but my gut says Paulie by razor thin decision. Maybe even a split. 115-113.

We may not see a finish in the four major fights.

9b0de3a21fdd596834a8ce0eeae341e7

I hear the same **** before he fought Cotto, hatton etc..

Floyd will give him the business tho

What do you guys think of the following match ups?
Rios vs Alvarado 3 ( both lost their previous fights)
Bradley vs Provodnikov re-match (manny fights winner)

JMM? I don't know wtf he wants, lol... So I'll leave him out for now.

The fights have been entertaining. I've had fun watching them but the six man circle jerk is getting stale. In the last 2 years we've seen

Bradley pac
Bradley ruslan
Bradley jmm
Pac Rios
Pac Jmm 4
Rios Alvarado 1
Rios alverado 2
Alverado Ruslan

They are running out of combinations.

I forgot where I heard or read about Marquez demanding a rematch with Bradley or he is going to retire, anyone else know more about that?

Marquez gave Bradley 0 props after the fight and lost pretty soundly. What is the point of a rematch, dude seems to like fighting the same people over and over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom