Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is a good place I can watch Alvarado vs Provodnikov in manhattan restaurant or bars?

They got a place called Playwright. A few locations but the one I usually go to is on 49th between 7th and Broadway. Usually have it on a few TV's unless there's a big UFC PPV the same night.

You can also try Dempsey's but that gets mobbed for any fight.

Demps, BWW has the fight this week. I'm actually gonna call em tonight and see if they're charging a cover (the one by me in Queens that is).

Wow, Showtime is killing it. Trout vs Lara on Zab/Paulie card. Possible Dirrell fight on there too. Broner - Maidana PPV set. Thurman vs Soto Karass, Ortiz vs Molina, and Angulo vs Melendez on that card. Looks like Khan vs Alexander fell through. Alexander now fighting Porter end of Nov.

awesome undercards on the broner/maidana fight but has broner done to be a headliner of a ppv? dude got slapped around by paulie last time we seen him, guess his arrogant ghetto antics is paying off.

awesome undercards on the broner/maidana fight but has broner done to be a headliner of a ppv? dude got slapped around by paulie last time we seen him, guess his arrogant ghetto antics is paying off.

PPV? :smh:

Broner definitely isn't worth the money although I would like to see him get hit with some hard shots by Maidana

Who is all on the undercard?

Tim Bradley feelin himself at today's press conference .. "My suite at The Wynn is amazing .. MGM what?"

Was that a shot at Showtime or Floyd? :nerd:

Yes it was a shot.

In an interview he said that Floyd didn't really look that good against Canelo too >D

I pray Bradley gets WASHED. This whole new "Cocky as a mf'er" phase hes in is so forced and corny. Watching all access made me laugh my *** off because of him.

I'm pulling for Bradley simply because it keeps him in the running for Mayweather. My money tho, is on Marquez

I'll pick marquez just because of this picture
View media item 609902Haha

I think the loser of this match may fight pacquiao again (assuming he wins in nov) and winner gets floyd. But I just hope it's a good fight this weekend.

that pic looks unreal...Bradley better not walk into anything like pacquiao, Marquez def juicing lol. either way this isn't a contest skills wise, Marquez by Decision easily tonight, not worth buying this ppv at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom