OFFICIAL 2013 BET Awards Thread June 30

Erykah and Jill Scott were opening for him and both were staying on stage too long. Maxwell had a problem with it and neither one of them would shorten their act.
lol that's crazy, i'd shorten it in a heartbeat if i was getting paid the same as if i did it longer

BODFsIOCAAMjAx9.jpg
lol they reaching with bow wow but the trinidad james one is on point lol

I've never eaten *** before...but seeing another glimpse of dat Badu mass...I've never wanted to eat *** more in my life, like i would light candles, lay her flat on the bed, spray whipped cream on it, and just go to town.

She could have come from running a 5K and I'd go straight for the cheeks.
I'm not proud of myself :x

I've never eaten *** before...but seeing another glimpse of dat Badu mass...I've never wanted to eat *** more in my life, like i would light candles, lay her flat on the bed, spray whipped cream on it, and just go to town.
you gotta try it at least once..

it gives you mind control over the yambs, especially if you surprise her with it.

I'm not proud of myself
sick.gif
okay sir let's not go overboard at the end of the day sweaty booty is sweaty booty

I'm not proud of myself :x

okay sir let's not go overboard at the end of the day sweaty booty is sweaty booty​

We talkin bout sweaty Badu booty though.

It's funny how Kellz gets left out of a lot of R&B list. His hits remain classics. Although he fell off after In the Closet crap.

Back
Top Bottom