OFFICIAL 2013 BET Awards Thread June 30

Though I'm trying to back track all the shows right now, this was probably the best show in years in terms of pure performances. It's just the hosting and little comedy segments were lacking. And Janelle Monae is pretty nice, I guess I never really noticed cause I'm not into her music, and she never wears a lot of suggestive/revealing stuff. That makes her more appealing honestly. More than likely would bite the butt, softly of course.

Though I'm trying to back track all the shows right now, this was probably the best show in years in terms of pure performances. It's just the hosting and little comedy segments were lacking. And Janelle Monae is pretty nice, I guess I never really noticed cause I'm not into her music, and she never wears a lot of suggestive/revealing stuff. That makes her more appealing honestly. More than likely would bite the butt, softly of course.
She reminds me of that girl Patna u have that's cute

mean.gif
next time we see Kendrick he gon' be dressed like the golden child

That needs to become a movie one day :lol: point is doe
where is his album?
Don't need it, that boy turnt up and turn out a heiress and got people shook of them having a kid
He will go down as one of the greatest unknowns
I can see a 30 for 30 rappers edition in his future

I hope we ain't lost kendrick.
laugh.gif
Can't front, there is something mystical about shawty, but Meagan Good was my highlight of the night.
embarassed.gif
If I ever find her clone, it's a wrap.

On the west coast so I'm 3 hours late to the party lol, but great speech by Kendrick just there I liked that a lot.

about time BET put on a good show, been a minute

Charlie Wilson was dope and R Kelly had plenty more hits to sing

Meagan Good lawwwwwddd

Posting just to give credit to that Charlie Wilson tribute/performance.

Should've been last. Unc shut the place down.

Chills. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom