Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Beal and MKG in Charlotte. This is Beal's last workout and MKG is headed to Cleveland for a workout Wednesday.

Sullinger and Perry Jones are in New Orleans working out against each other.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Executive76

I don't understand the Davis doubt. Reminds me of last year...

Duke fans tried to tell boys Kyrie was the goods until we were blue in the face... Had boys disrespecting talking about Brandon Knight being better than him 
30t6p3b.gif

After I saw in person that display he put on against Izzo and company while sitting in Cameron i knew he was gonna be special. Mogs continued to disrespect the young gawd's name and look what happened. Shame on you

i cant wait till sullinger and barnes prove everyone wrong 
pimp.gif

my draft predictions are usually on point, except for me thinking thabeet and sweetney were gonna be the goods
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

^ I'm not gonna throw shade but from a critical stand point Sullinger is undersized for his position, and he's got bad knees. I don't know how he'll be able to run that NBA floor at full speed and contribute....

Barnes might be amazing. I agree to this. I'd love to see him in Cleveland.

The Bulls are open to making a trade before the NBA draft, and Deng is the most likely candidate, according to the Arlington Heights Daily Herald.

Not surprising considering the Bulls traditionally avoid the luxury tax. Kings? Warriors? Raptors?

I was definitely wrong so far on Kyrie. I don't think I called him a future bust or anything, but that he would just be an average/ok point guard. I've been really impressed so I'm glad he's proven me wrong.

for some reason i love watching these workout videos. makes me want to get in the gym and shoot a couple hundred jumpers
laugh.gif

Is Drummond just going to be another D'andre Jordan or can he actually develop an offensive game? I don't think I believe in him

Alright... ALRIGHT. I take back my previous statements about Davis. You guys make some good points, I re-watched some games from this year. And if we can get Rivers at 10, who I don't think is some superfreak but has the potential to score in the NBA at the 2, I'll be ecstatic.

The more I think about it the more I believe Portland is taking Lilliard at 6. If they don't they'll be forced to take Kendall at 11.

Austin struggled in the "7" drill in Washington(the video is also on youtube) which is nothing but mid range shots from opposite sides of the free throw line. That shouldn't be a surprise though since everyone knows he doesn't have a mid range game yet.

I find myself falling more and more in love with Beal. Still waiting to see how he did against MKG today.

I'm not really worried about Drummond finding an offensive game. He's got all the tools and physical ability and in that video he showed that he has some decent offensive moves already.

I'll try and post more videos later on today. I know Henson has a workout video with the Kings. Sullinger and PJ3 have one with Portland I'll try and find also

Mark me down as a Drummond fan. I'm really interested to see where he ends up and how he develops.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Austin Rivers still does not look 6'5.

Shiiiiieeeeeet... Beal was looking small as hell. How tall is Sam what 6'2" 6'3" at most? they were eye to eye with each other in that video
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom