OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the $%@* is going on with wade ? .. This man killed us tonight battier also
Wade first player since Eric snow in 2001 to have 5 turnovers and 5 points smh ... Chalmers balled tonight
Happy he got going after tough games 1-2 ... Wades post game interview I need to hear what he has to say

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Calm down Heat family .... abysmal performance without question but we shot poorly EXTREMELY poorly and our star player didn't keep his emotions in check .. CALM DOWN! Express your disgust of course as I will but remain in tact and supportive of the squad, we'll be alright!

Yea,I don't think we'll be seeing bad shooting like this again. They'll bounce back Sunday,they HAVE to.
I'm hoping that Bosh might be able to come back before the end of this series cause lord knows we need him.

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

if we dont win sunday is over.... time to split the squad....

Hate to say it but I agree
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

if we dont win sunday is over.... time to split the squad....

Hate to say it but I agree
tired.gif
real talk  we dont got no role players at all.. this coach cant draw up plays
Mike Brown can't draw up plays. Spo can. Miami won't have another horrid game like this again. They will win game 4. 

We cant blame it on spo, its not his fault. its was D-wade off game that messed game 3 up.
Man i dont know whats going on, but Im starting to think Lebron is cursed....smh

So many wack Knick, Bulls, and Laker fans on NT
30t6p3b.gif
. Isn't that bum coupelt88 the one who started wishing injuries on the Heat after they dismantled the Knicks?

Spo gets so much hate in here, but isnt the reason why they picked him up as coach is because he would sit back and let Bron and Wade have more autonomy over the offense?

bron bron betta lace them shoes tight for this ride... i hope he can pull it out but it aint looking good but we will see

Miami Backers,

Online Bookies opened the line up with Miami being favored by 2 points (-2). Now it dropped a half point (-1.5). Lines makers showing the Heatles no respect. What do you have to say about that?

Back
Top Bottom