OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the MM we've been waiting for
pimp.gif

so, miami has no chance of getting first seed then....bummer. unless chicago loses both games indiana and cleveland...which i doubt is gonna happen...

Haven't been posting for quite some time now but I'm definitely excited for the start of the playoffs! Go HEAT!

We heat fans gotta make some noise, if we don't win it this year I'm going on suicide watch.

I don't plan on ending my life early, so...

WE

ARE

TAKING

IT!!!

I want us to play the Lakers in the finals so LeBron can step on the mamba head
pimp.gif

Carmelo will get his, but we can definitely take Amare out of the series. I think Bosh will play well. 

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Man the knicks fans are hyphy right now.

They think they actually stand a chance. lol

I think the Knicks are going to give y'all a lot of problems.

Especially if Novak and JR are hitting their shots. 

The Bosh/Amar'e matchup will be key this series.

Lebron needs to redeem himself this year  
pimp.gif

PLEASE let Spoelstra keep James Jones in the rotation..Son was clutch last playoffs

It's that time again Heat Family!!!

My views on this season...

First and foremost, no excuses will be made in light of a shortened season where our record stands and production on the court. I will not have it. We did not play like we expected this upcoming season despite having a full year under our belt as a cohesive unit. The shortened season was felt and experienced by the ENTIRE league. No excuses whats-over! Now, having said that, I do feel that we saw a string of very stern glimpses of what our Bench can provide at some high-points during the season. Albeit, towards the end our bench wasn't as prolific as we've liked but, A) they're all healthy and B) motivated to be a strong supporting cast for the "Big 3". Looking forward to a Playoff post season run right back into the Finals.

Congrats again Heat Family for Clinching the South East Division for the 2nd consecutive year and Home court in the Playoffs until the Eastern Conference Finals.

Lets Go Heat!!!

Back
Top Bottom