Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

good to see the Kershaw hate is still strong with Dland. keep up the good work.
laugh.gif

Where was the hate?  It seems like he shuts us out every single time, so my assumption was his numbers would look worse if you took out the games against us.  Doesnt seem like hate.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

good to see the Kershaw hate is still strong with Dland. keep up the good work.
laugh.gif

Where was the hate?  It seems like he shuts us out every single time, so my assumption was his numbers would look worse if you took out the games against us.  Doesnt seem like hate.

According to Andy Martino of the New York Daily News, the Giants and Mets are having difficulty matching up on a trade involving Carlos Beltran.

The Giants are willing to assume most or all of the $6 million left on Beltran's contract, but won't give a high-end prospect in exchange for a rental. Of course, this won't help their chances of landing him. The Mets are hoping to land a top prospect, not salary relief, in a deal for Beltran.

According to Andy Martino of the New York Daily News, the Giants and Mets are having difficulty matching up on a trade involving Carlos Beltran.

The Giants are willing to assume most or all of the $6 million left on Beltran's contract, but won't give a high-end prospect in exchange for a rental. Of course, this won't help their chances of landing him. The Mets are hoping to land a top prospect, not salary relief, in a deal for Beltran.

Figure that because the Mets don't get any compensation pick(s) when Beltran signs with another team.

Figure that because the Mets don't get any compensation pick(s) when Beltran signs with another team.

Yeah, Cuddyer can play multiple positions and give the players some rest. As Krukrow likes to say, "He can hit".
laugh.gif

I forgot we had Bill Hall.

Yeah, Cuddyer can play multiple positions and give the players some rest. As Krukrow likes to say, "He can hit".
laugh.gif

I forgot we had Bill Hall.

Originally Posted by What up

For all the hate Huff is getting, Torres has sucked equally bad.

I agree. Torres is a likeable guy so people cut him slack. Not that Huff isn't.

Torres is a journeyman who had a career year last year. Or maybe he stopped taking his ADD pills. He needs to pick it up real fast.

Originally Posted by What up

For all the hate Huff is getting, Torres has sucked equally bad.

I agree. Torres is a likeable guy so people cut him slack. Not that Huff isn't.

Torres is a journeyman who had a career year last year. Or maybe he stopped taking his ADD pills. He needs to pick it up real fast.

Torres has been playing considerably better this month, specifically since the Chad Qualls incident.

Whereas.....Huff has not.
tired.gif

But I'm all for getting Cuddyer, dude was RAKING it when he was here.

Torres has been playing considerably better this month, specifically since the Chad Qualls incident.

Whereas.....Huff has not.
tired.gif

But I'm all for getting Cuddyer, dude was RAKING it when he was here.

Back
Top Bottom