Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lilly LAD
1301260007.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]
Tejada SS
Sanchez 2B
Huff RF
Posey C
Burrell LF
Belt 1B
DeRosa 3B
Rowand CF
Cain RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lilly LAD
1301260007.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]
Tejada SS
Sanchez 2B
Huff RF
Posey C
Burrell LF
Belt 1B
DeRosa 3B
Rowand CF
Cain RHP

Make a trip down to Tucson...

pool party season son.  Don't make me post a video and get this thread all off track.

Make a trip down to Tucson...

pool party season son.  Don't make me post a video and get this thread all off track.

Hold on a second. Seriously? Tejada is leading off today? And Rowand AND DeRosa are in the game? Hello 0-3.
30t6p3b.gif

Hold on a second. Seriously? Tejada is leading off today? And Rowand AND DeRosa are in the game? Hello 0-3.
30t6p3b.gif

did anybody see the ballboy get out of the way on the ball hit by sanchez down the line... 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

picked up the bucket and hopped the wall..

did anybody see the ballboy get out of the way on the ball hit by sanchez down the line... 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

picked up the bucket and hopped the wall..

^yeah that was pretty impressive. that was the first thing i noticed about the replay

Back
Top Bottom