Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I got 2 tickets for August 4th for $55 each and 2 tickets for August 5th going for $65 each. No service charge
laugh.gif
i'm not trying to swoop on these, but where are your tix located?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I got 2 tickets for August 4th for $55 each and 2 tickets for August 5th going for $65 each. No service charge
laugh.gif
i'm not trying to swoop on these, but where are your tix located?

MadBum has not given up more than 2 walks in his last 19 starts and hasn't given up a walk in his last 21.2 innings
eek.gif

The Bullpen has been lights out since that minor struggle on the Cubs/Tigers road trip.

MadBum has not given up more than 2 walks in his last 19 starts and hasn't given up a walk in his last 21.2 innings
eek.gif

The Bullpen has been lights out since that minor struggle on the Cubs/Tigers road trip.

The arms were tired going into and coming out of that road trip. The AS Break was just the remedy they needed. Bumgarner going 8 innings and 7 1/3 innings in his last 2 outings helped them out too.

The arms were tired going into and coming out of that road trip. The AS Break was just the remedy they needed. Bumgarner going 8 innings and 7 1/3 innings in his last 2 outings helped them out too.

He may fit our park, but it's not like Torres is horrible out there in center. We need someone who is more of a proven hitter. BJ Upton is nowhere near Justin Upton. They don't need another .240 hitter with some power.

He may fit our park, but it's not like Torres is horrible out there in center. We need someone who is more of a proven hitter. BJ Upton is nowhere near Justin Upton. They don't need another .240 hitter with some power.

Upton is barely sniffing .230
30t6p3b.gif
and in our park I don't see that dramatically changing.

Anyways big series tonight. I hope we make some moves cause I'm sure the Phillies are going to try and strengthen their bullpen before the deadline.

Upton is barely sniffing .230
30t6p3b.gif
and in our park I don't see that dramatically changing.

Anyways big series tonight. I hope we make some moves cause I'm sure the Phillies are going to try and strengthen their bullpen before the deadline.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]V. Worley Phi
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.78[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.27[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Schierholtz, RF
Ross, LF
Fontenot, SS
Whiteside, C
Zito, LHP

Philadelphia Phillies Lineup:
Rollins, SS
Martinez, 3B
Utley, 2B
Howard, 1B
Victorino, CF
Ibanez, LF
Mayberry, RF
Schneider, C
Worley, RHP

As noted below, Timmy won't make today's start due to a stomach flu, and Zito will make the start.

Also, instead of Brown playing tonight for the Phillies, Mayberry will make the start.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]V. Worley Phi
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.78[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.27[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Schierholtz, RF
Ross, LF
Fontenot, SS
Whiteside, C
Zito, LHP

Philadelphia Phillies Lineup:
Rollins, SS
Martinez, 3B
Utley, 2B
Howard, 1B
Victorino, CF
Ibanez, LF
Mayberry, RF
Schneider, C
Worley, RHP

As noted below, Timmy won't make today's start due to a stomach flu, and Zito will make the start.

Also, instead of Brown playing tonight for the Phillies, Mayberry will make the start.

Back
Top Bottom