Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Wilson with the same win total as Lincecum
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

pimp.gif
 at .5 games behind. Hopefully we lead the division tomorrow. Ill be there for Filipino Heritage Night.
What are they giving out for it this year?

pimp.gif
 at .5 games behind. Hopefully we lead the division tomorrow. Ill be there for Filipino Heritage Night.

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
132x92_filipino_tshirt.jpg
[h5]Filipino Heritage Night 1, presented by Ligo Brand Sardines[/h5]
Wednesday 5/11 vs. ARI 7:15pm
Sorry, but this event has SOLD OUT!
The Giants are proud to present the first Filipino Heritage Night of 2011, presented by Ligo Brand Sardines! Come support the Bay Area's strong Filipino culture as the Giants take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. All Filipino Heritage Night ticket holders will be seated in the same sections of the stadium, creating a community feel at the ballpark, and cultural performers will entertain fans leading up to the start of the game. All special event ticket holders will also receive a popular Filipino-themed Giants shirt jersey, dedicated to two-time Cy Young Award Winner, World Series Champion and Giants ace, Tim Lincecum. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to local Filipino based charities. Come show your Filipino and Giants pride here at AT&T Park!

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
132x92_filipino_tshirt.jpg
[h5]Filipino Heritage Night 1, presented by Ligo Brand Sardines[/h5]
Wednesday 5/11 vs. ARI 7:15pm
Sorry, but this event has SOLD OUT!
The Giants are proud to present the first Filipino Heritage Night of 2011, presented by Ligo Brand Sardines! Come support the Bay Area's strong Filipino culture as the Giants take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. All Filipino Heritage Night ticket holders will be seated in the same sections of the stadium, creating a community feel at the ballpark, and cultural performers will entertain fans leading up to the start of the game. All special event ticket holders will also receive a popular Filipino-themed Giants shirt jersey, dedicated to two-time Cy Young Award Winner, World Series Champion and Giants ace, Tim Lincecum. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to local Filipino based charities. Come show your Filipino and Giants pride here at AT&T Park!

Great game. It was into the 6th when Timmy had a no-hitter going and some ladies were chattering about how he had one going and then Kennedy singles up the middle. Haha!

Also, one section to my left, tried to start a wave, but I yelled back at them and they just quit and sat back down. Losers.
30t6p3b.gif

Another walk-off win to send us home. Games have been fun this year!

Great game. It was into the 6th when Timmy had a no-hitter going and some ladies were chattering about how he had one going and then Kennedy singles up the middle. Haha!

Also, one section to my left, tried to start a wave, but I yelled back at them and they just quit and sat back down. Losers.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Great game, yo.
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Great game, yo.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Great game, yo.
wink.gif
Oh yeah, oh yeah!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Great game, yo.
wink.gif
Oh yeah, oh yeah!

on a side note, Lincecum was at Century 20 theaters in Daly City on sunday night with his mom
laugh.gif

on a side note, Lincecum was at Century 20 theaters in Daly City on sunday night with his mom
laugh.gif

What makes that Century the place for people to go to? 
laugh.gif

Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum, Batista (wrestler) and I even got a picture with Chris Jericho (wrestler) over there.

laugh.gif

Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum, Batista (wrestler) and I even got a picture with Chris Jericho (wrestler) over there.

Its the place to be, have some tickets for tomorrows game...debating if i should go or not. Sadly ive been to 3 A's game this year and 0 for giants

Its the place to be, have some tickets for tomorrows game...debating if i should go or not. Sadly ive been to 3 A's game this year and 0 for giants

laugh.gif

add Vlad Radmonivic, Randy Johnson, and John Miller ( a regular here ) to the list as well, theres more but i cant remember right now
laugh.gif
I actually sold batista his ticket
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

add Vlad Radmonivic, Randy Johnson, and John Miller ( a regular here ) to the list as well, theres more but i cant remember right now
laugh.gif
I actually sold batista his ticket
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom