Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

giants are now what? 5-1 vs the rockies?

pimp.gif

I was at the park on Saturday night when Madison was pitching it was a great game. Congrats on his first win. Ross looked ready almost hit that jack that night. However Giants are still playing to win, regardless of our slow bats.

Looking forward to tonights game. Timmy's first no hitter of 2011?
nerd.gif

I was at the park on Saturday night when Madison was pitching it was a great game. Congrats on his first win. Ross looked ready almost hit that jack that night. However Giants are still playing to win, regardless of our slow bats.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Heading to the yard tonight. Lincecum on the mound against one of my favorite players in the league (Upton). 
pimp.gif
Will be there again as well.

Friday's game was well worth it.
2it0s94.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Heading to the yard tonight. Lincecum on the mound against one of my favorite players in the league (Upton). 
pimp.gif
Will be there again as well.

Friday's game was well worth it.
2it0s94.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

nerd.gif

Bumgarner didn't get the win.

nerd.gif

Where can I watch Giants games online? ESPN/MLB NETWORK aren't helping me out and the local team is the Astros. Eww...

Where can I watch Giants games online? ESPN/MLB NETWORK aren't helping me out and the local team is the Astros. Eww...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that entire post.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that entire post.

Back
Top Bottom