Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by KingJames23

DeMarco is the most talented back in this class IMO, finally played in every game this year but those durability concerns are still there.

thats what ive been saying all year, also just had that conversation on twitter.
Man this is a weak year for RB's..........I wouldnt draft any of them in round one.

Leshoure has the most upside to me and Ryan Williams is my favorite Ingram and Murray are solid but nothing exciting about any of them.

I dont think Leshoure goes in round 1.

I dont think he's any better than Ben tate was in college and he def isnt Mendenhall...

I dont think Leshoure goes in round 1.

I dont think he's any better than Ben tate was in college and he def isnt Mendenhall...

why would blackmon go back, he's not gettin any bigger or faster. michael floyd's stock could definitely go up with another year

why would blackmon go back, he's not gettin any bigger or faster. michael floyd's stock could definitely go up with another year

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

No, but it'd be nice to see him run a full NFL route tree. He can improve his route running a bit (but for being a RSO he is very advanced). It could be possible he'd be the 4th WR off the board (Julio, AJ, Baldwin). I personally have him at 2 but I could see teams with certain needs taking Julio or Baldwin.

Floyd needs to stay healthy.

But I think concern about the CBA is a very prevalent factor in the decision making process for a lot of these guys.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

No, but it'd be nice to see him run a full NFL route tree. He can improve his route running a bit (but for being a RSO he is very advanced). It could be possible he'd be the 4th WR off the board (Julio, AJ, Baldwin). I personally have him at 2 but I could see teams with certain needs taking Julio or Baldwin.

Floyd needs to stay healthy.

But I think concern about the CBA is a very prevalent factor in the decision making process for a lot of these guys.

probably not a well covered topic here, but anyone know any decent Fullbacks that are in the draft this year? I Think that could really help out the Patriots Run game, to get a bit more consistency

probably not a well covered topic here, but anyone know any decent Fullbacks that are in the draft this year? I Think that could really help out the Patriots Run game, to get a bit more consistency

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Jake Locker shouldn't be too bad. He would probably be more of an H-Back so I'm not sure if you really need him with Hernandez and Gronk there.

Jake Locker shouldn't be too bad. He would probably be more of an H-Back so I'm not sure if you really need him with Hernandez and Gronk there.

I was shocked when I saw he was going back. Did not expect that.

OK State is going to be very good again next season. Hopefully crash the BCS party finally.

Next year I see (So Far) Him & Floyd as top WR in 2012.

I was shocked when I saw he was going back. Did not expect that.

OK State is going to be very good again next season. Hopefully crash the BCS party finally.

Next year I see (So Far) Him & Floyd as top WR in 2012.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

with the offense is passing, another guy like Locker wouldn't really fit, just a guy like Heath Evans ,when the Pats had him, used for really just blocking with the occasional reception and carry, would provide more personnel packages to run the ball instead of a extra Tight End or like Dan Connolly. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

with the offense is passing, another guy like Locker wouldn't really fit, just a guy like Heath Evans ,when the Pats had him, used for really just blocking with the occasional reception and carry, would provide more personnel packages to run the ball instead of a extra Tight End or like Dan Connolly. 

Barry Sanders Jr. was told Ingram was going pro by Saban earlier this month. Looks like Ingram's early departure could mean good news for Alabama down the road.

Barry Sanders Jr. was told Ingram was going pro by Saban earlier this month. Looks like Ingram's early departure could mean good news for Alabama down the road.

Back
Top Bottom