Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

jimmyclausen_twitpic2_normal.jpg

JimmyClausen Jimmy Clausen
Congrats to Cam Newton! Welcome to the #Panthers

laugh.gif

Hopefully he rented

I'm depressed that Locker/Gabbert both gone, but I hope Vikes take Amukamara here and somehow get Dalton/Mallett/Ponder later.

I'm depressed that Locker/Gabbert both gone, but I hope Vikes take Amukamara here and somehow get Dalton/Mallett/Ponder later.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

should be able to def. get Ponder later...

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

should be able to def. get Ponder later...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

how many nice white DE can you name?

Jared Allen pretty much
Vikes go Quinn, Prince to Det and then Fairley to STL?
nerd.gif

Kyle Vanden Bosch is a pro bowler as well.  These next 2 picks are going to decide how my night will go even if the Blazers win.  Lions neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Prince to join Delmas and soon have Nnamdi back there as well.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

how many nice white DE can you name?

Jared Allen pretty much
Vikes go Quinn, Prince to Det and then Fairley to STL?
nerd.gif

Kyle Vanden Bosch is a pro bowler as well.  These next 2 picks are going to decide how my night will go even if the Blazers win.  Lions neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Prince to join Delmas and soon have Nnamdi back there as well.

Don't like the Watt pick with Prince and Fairley still on the board. Nick is really sliding based on "character issues."
Minny has to go Prince. Fairley would be a solid second option to replace Pat Williams long-term. 

Don't like the Watt pick with Prince and Fairley still on the board. Nick is really sliding based on "character issues."
Minny has to go Prince. Fairley would be a solid second option to replace Pat Williams long-term. 

Why is Detroit trying to move back so badly with Prince on the board?
I don't understand Minnesota trading back either with such good value left. 

Back
Top Bottom