Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Heat get a tiny lead and all the stans and cheerleaders come out the woodwork
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LeBron James: 1 free throw attempt.

Haters, better dig up Johnny Cochran if you want to have a case that the refs are helping.
Not saying that ref's are helping, but Bron ain't even playing aggressive. Playing more as a facilitator

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LeBron James: 1 free throw attempt.

Haters, better dig up Johnny Cochran if you want to have a case that the refs are helping.
Not saying that ref's are helping, but Bron ain't even playing aggressive. Playing more as a facilitator

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

LDJ wrote:

um lol common sense once again kicks in if you no something isnt true yet you believe it anyways either your a moron or have no knowledge....
tired.gif

It's not that srs. 

No but it shows your an idiot, i know a 3pt line is 23ft (23.9 for the a holes) out and regardless if mj said it was 40ft out i wouldnt say oh ok uh well since he said it forget what i know for a fact it must be true since he said it. lol this hate is srs killing the already low chromosomes of some ppl.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

LDJ wrote:

um lol common sense once again kicks in if you no something isnt true yet you believe it anyways either your a moron or have no knowledge....
tired.gif

It's not that srs. 

No but it shows your an idiot, i know a 3pt line is 23ft (23.9 for the a holes) out and regardless if mj said it was 40ft out i wouldnt say oh ok uh well since he said it forget what i know for a fact it must be true since he said it. lol this hate is srs killing the already low chromosomes of some ppl.

Back
Top Bottom