Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Former Kings players showing their true colors so far.
laugh.gif

Its crazy how Peja bricks open threes but swishes em when there's a hand in his face or a defender draped all over him.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

These refs have been fair so far IMO.
As a fellow Ravens fan I'm surprised you would say this. We can spot fishy officiating from miles away... and the whole entire Heat post season has been pretty fishy 
eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw

As a fellow Ravens fan I'm surprised you would say this. We can spot fishy officiating from miles away... and the whole entire Heat post season has been pretty fishy 
eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw
This isn't NFL playoffs and not Raven - Steelers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. .  Trust me my opinion would be different. 

eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw
This isn't NFL playoffs and not Raven - Steelers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. .  Trust me my opinion would be different. 

eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw
The calls have been pretty fair with a slight edge to the heat, but less not act like this is the refs and 90's bulls vs any team calls now.

Peja is about to get exposed. He's probably the Mavs worst defender.

eyes.gif

Godfather is 
pimp.gif
 btw
The calls have been pretty fair with a slight edge to the heat, but less not act like this is the refs and 90's bulls vs any team calls now.

Back
Top Bottom