Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Dwyane Wade is playing like someone took a dump in his breakfast.

One thing is for damn sure: He ain't winning Finals MVP. Chris Bosh will win it before him. And not just based on tonight so far, but the whole Bulls series as well.

One thing is for damn sure: He ain't winning Finals MVP. Chris Bosh will win it before him. And not just based on tonight so far, but the whole Bulls series as well.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

when the heat get their ring, i'm swagging like that taco bell commercial.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

THIS....dude dribbled twice, fell back and said 'maybe next time' at least 5 times already.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If Dallas could just finish their defensive posessions and grab those simple boards and box out (annoying when they don't), they can steal a road game.

Thats something you kinda sacrifice when playing the zone in which they are playing which unrelated i dont understand how the lakers couldnt exploit. The triangle offense is basically the queen chest move against zone defense. All you need is a good perimeter shooter and a threat from outside who can drive, and a good inside man ala jordan pip/kukoc/ and rodman, or i thought kobe odom/gasol bynum.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If Dallas could just finish their defensive posessions and grab those simple boards and box out (annoying when they don't), they can steal a road game.

Thats something you kinda sacrifice when playing the zone in which they are playing which unrelated i dont understand how the lakers couldnt exploit. The triangle offense is basically the queen chest move against zone defense. All you need is a good perimeter shooter and a threat from outside who can drive, and a good inside man ala jordan pip/kukoc/ and rodman, or i thought kobe odom/gasol bynum.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

THIS....dude dribbled twice, fell back and said 'maybe next time' at least 5 times already.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom