Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Bosh falling down to his knees and crying like he went to the alter to confess his sins.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  I wish the camera would have gotten a better close up of that.  Wade played his heart out, to bad LeFraud couldn't step up and play the same.  Now, where's the guy at that said this years Lebron is equivalent to '91 Jordan??  He needs to show face and apologize immediately. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

WHERES AIRFRESH!!!!! LMAO

Congrats to all the Mavs fans on here, very well deserved..

Peja, Kidd, and of course.... DIRK
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
,  been trying to get that post out but it must have been deleted twice.

Congrats to the Mavs espeacially J Kidd. Dude gave 100% for 17 years he really deserves this. Its crazy cause this was the least hyped Mavs team and they win the title. Its gonna be a long off season for the Heat, That hate is comming strong now.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Bosh crying like that on camera, come on man wait till you get to the crib or something.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'm not looking forward to cleaning up after this, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it a little.

8bc15760a6b2fb22124d7102f83e78a612e292f.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[h6]You dont have a press conference saying you'll be a dynasty when you havent played one game.. Ha ha miami and your fans lol. congrats to the dallas mavs!
pimp.gif

[/h6]

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Dallas did not beat us, we simply we lost this series.

I give them no credit, we're better than them and we simply blew it.

REALLY? YOU JUST NEED TO LEAVE AND GO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT YOUR GIRL

props to the Mavs and their fans. the talk of the Mavs deserving this title more than the Heat needs to stop, the Mavs EARNED the title.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Congratulations to the Mavs. Even after the Heat blew the huge lead in game 2, I still thought they had the control of the series. They had players who simply could not miss, unless you blocked their shot.

Frustrating that on a night when they could finally get to the line, the Heat missed so many free throws. Have mixed feelings seeing Jason Kidd win a ring, because it just reminds me that my favorite player ever Grant Hill doesn't have one.

Miami needs to get a big man, hope that no one picks up Chalmers and try again.
Kobe > Bron.
You been dissing my boy the whole year with 6-24, but always dismissed him grabbing 15 rebounds.

What do you have to say about Lebron?

You know he was hot trash this series. You should be mad and admit he couldn't handle the big stage.

Yo xtabronstan you gonna cry about Dirk shooting 30% in a championship deciding WIN like you did #24 last year?

I don't care for the city of Dallas at all but props to Dirk who is one of my favorite players.

And also props to those Miami fans who show their face in this thread after losing.

i can finally say it since everyone so stuck on oh you only good if you win a ring etc... jkidd>stockton

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by soychulo

Congrats to the Mavs and Dirk. Peja too.

As a Heat fan I'm excited to see how they finish filling this team out over the summer. We're two bodies short of an easy championship. IMO it's too hard to depend on rebounding out of the guard spots for consistent wins.

Agree. We need a young 7 foot center who can rebound. That should be it. I only see Heat getting better next year.

If Lebron is giving ya'll 2pt 4th quarters in the Finals, ya'll ain't winning a thing unless that 7 footer is Dwight Howard or a young Shaq.

Really dude? Really? You really are a sore loser and a sour %++#.
laugh.gif
Dry your running mascara and go cry to momma ...

laugh.gif
.. no credit whatsoever.

Dallas beat you, y'all choked when it counted.

I dunno why y'all are giving Bosh such a hard time, at least he gave a $!*$ not like a certain player. I lost a ton of respect for LBJ as a player this series.

On the other hands, MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with Nowitness to blow this team up last year and JA kept the faith. He deserves this and I hope he goes out and parties and gets himself laid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom