Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Robin is playing scared, he needs to hit a couple jumpers he'll be back on his game.. I hate the dude but he got too much talent to be this trash

But, Mavs need to keep this up, and just play better defense next half.. the Heat been getting their pgs good looks but luckily only Chalmers is hitting them

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by toine2983

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

On another note, it's quite sad that y'all dudes hate the Heat so much that you're cheering because Wade got injured.
That's what that b get for flopping all over the place.
laugh.gif
 Precisely

The mavs should cut Brenda haywood after the offseason. Dude has no heart. I bet he would play better than this bum mahinmi even at 50%

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

On another note, it's quite sad that y'all dudes hate the Heat so much that you're cheering because Wade got injured.
laugh.gif
 Precisely

The mavs should cut Brenda haywood after the offseason. Dude has no heart. I bet he would play better than this bum mahinmi even at 50%

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Precisely
I wasn't cheering he got hurt, but I don't disagree with these 2 men here.. besides Wade wasn't injured any got damb way

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Precisely
I wasn't cheering he got hurt, but I don't disagree with these 2 men here.. besides Wade wasn't injured any got damb way

Anyone else see this from those 2 classes d-bags? LeBron of all people...Dirk has owned his punk %$% in the 4th Quarter of this series.

Anyone else see this from those 2 classes d-bags? LeBron of all people...Dirk has owned his punk %$% in the 4th Quarter of this series.

Back
Top Bottom