Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Never realize MAvs got so many bums on the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soychulo

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Dallas making good play after good play and Miami scoring off these broken plays and leading after one quarter. This makes no sense.

Hope Wade comes back.
That's how Miami operates. They make up for their lack of half court execution by taking advantage of turnovers (many unforced, btw) and making ridiculous shots. It's worked for them in some games (1 and 3), but when the opportunities aren't there and those shots start missing, they're in trouble (crunch time in 2 and 4). Sometimes Miami just plays really ugly, but they have enough star power to keep it close.

Originally Posted by soychulo

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Dallas making good play after good play and Miami scoring off these broken plays and leading after one quarter. This makes no sense.

Hope Wade comes back.
That's how Miami operates. They make up for their lack of half court execution by taking advantage of turnovers (many unforced, btw) and making ridiculous shots. It's worked for them in some games (1 and 3), but when the opportunities aren't there and those shots start missing, they're in trouble (crunch time in 2 and 4). Sometimes Miami just plays really ugly, but they have enough star power to keep it close.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

CHALMERS IS GONNA GET PAID AFTER THIS SEASON
yea dude gonna rape someone for that mid-level exception dough and play like garbage again.
he is still a young PG learning how to pick his spots with the big 3 and2 all stars that are both ball dominate..

Barea
30t6p3b.gif
this dude doodoo foreal.. how is he constantly missing layups, this dude is playing scared

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

CHALMERS IS GONNA GET PAID AFTER THIS SEASON
yea dude gonna rape someone for that mid-level exception dough and play like garbage again.
he is still a young PG learning how to pick his spots with the big 3 and2 all stars that are both ball dominate..

Barea
30t6p3b.gif
this dude doodoo foreal.. how is he constantly missing layups, this dude is playing scared

Back
Top Bottom