Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Chalmers is the most clutch player on that team right now.
30t6p3b.gif
Miami gonna lose though.

CHALMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I HOPE WADE IS GOOD...LBJ GOTTA TAKE THE TEAM ON HIS BACK N BENCH GOTTA PRODUCE

LETS GOOO MIAMIIII HEATTTTTTTT

CHALMERS is killin' it right now with those half court buzzer beaters!!! Nice Ist quarter finish for the HEAT!!! GO HEAT!!!

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

On another note, it's quite sad that y'all dudes hate the Heat so much that you're cheering because Wade got injured.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

On another note, it's quite sad that y'all dudes hate the Heat so much that you're cheering because Wade got injured.
That's what that b get for flopping all over the place.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Dallas making good play after good play and Miami scoring off these broken plays and leading after one quarter. This makes no sense.

Hope Wade comes back.

CHALMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I HOPE WADE IS GOOD...LBJ GOTTA TAKE THE TEAM ON HIS BACK N BENCH GOTTA PRODUCE

LETS GOOO MIAMIIII HEATTTTTTTT

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Chalmers again.
laugh.gif

That's what that b get for flopping all over the place.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Dallas making good play after good play and Miami scoring off these broken plays and leading after one quarter. This makes no sense.

Hope Wade comes back.

CHALMERS is killin' it right now with those half court buzzer beaters!!! Nice Ist quarter finish for the HEAT!!! GO HEAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom