Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

theres no way Lebron gets MVP if the heat win. He needs two 50+ppg games and Wade to stay home to win it
clearly he doesnt care about that. Unfortunately 
QFT. 
tired.gif

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won

This loss is all on the Dallas coach. How do you let the Heat's best player go 1 on 1 against a 38 year old the whole game?

How do you take out Dirk when you had momentum? Dallas could have gotten the lead there

This loss is all on the Dallas coach. How do you let the Heat's best player go 1 on 1 against a 38 year old the whole game?

How do you take out Dirk when you had momentum? Dallas could have gotten the lead there

Dirk normally makes that shot. I think he should of taken it to the whole against Haslam though

2 more to go

But next game, Bron will take over on his way to get Finals MVP.
pimp.gif
 Today, Wade was really trying to mess that up, but my son Bron will dominate the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dirk should have went for the 3
I don't think Dirk can hit 3s on the run. He has to be set because of the range involved. With the way Haslem was guarding him he would've shot a bad shot from 3.

I know LeBron and Bosh know they dodged a bullet with their game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom