Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

dirk3.jpg

^^Even the dude on the far bottom left knew that shot was good before it left Dirks fingers.

^^Even the dude on the far bottom left knew that shot was good before it left Dirks fingers.

Which shirt is supposed to be the one that the fans get on the seat to wear? Everybody out there is doing their own thing, I don't see any two shirts matching 
30t6p3b.gif

Which shirt is supposed to be the one that the fans get on the seat to wear? Everybody out there is doing their own thing, I don't see any two shirts matching 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I got the Dallas one.
pimp.gif

11dal3shirt-300x224.jpg

Big ups to Trelvis.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I got the Dallas one.
pimp.gif

11dal3shirt-300x224.jpg

Big ups to Trelvis.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

At his media availability on Saturday, James complimented Marion's performances during Game 1 and Game 2, but seemed to scoff at the notion that Marion individually had succeeded in slowing him down.

"I think Shawn Marion has done a great job," James said. "Especially offensively. He's picked up his game offensively. Hanging around the rim, getting some lay-ups, getting some tip-backs, playing around the rim. His activity throughout the first two games has been pretty good."

But what about the defensive end?

"I don't feel like it's one guy in this league that can stop me one-on-one," James said. "There's always a defense that's looking at me when I have the ball. He's the guy that's guarding me, but there's no one guy that can guard me."

When Marion has matched up against James, he's done about as well as can be expected. He's played both[..]ertively and intelligently, competing regardless of whether he gets beaten for a highlight dunk. Late in Game 2, James was bottled up about as tightly as you'll see and he responded by forcing up late three-pointers against the shot clock that didn't fall, a critical factor in Dallas' massive comeback.

If James wasn't going to give him credit, Marion was happy to give it to himself.

"I've been doing it my whole career," Marion said of his defense on Saturday. "If you go back and look at my whole career, I've done it -- point guards all the way to big men. It's just another day at work."

pride before the downfall. I guess the only person that can stop lebron is a referee. Because without those ticky tack fouls he ain't all that

never scored more than 25 points in a finals game. 6 tries

been talking alot of %+!$ since he got his big brother wade and big sister bosh

At his media availability on Saturday, James complimented Marion's performances during Game 1 and Game 2, but seemed to scoff at the notion that Marion individually had succeeded in slowing him down.

"I think Shawn Marion has done a great job," James said. "Especially offensively. He's picked up his game offensively. Hanging around the rim, getting some lay-ups, getting some tip-backs, playing around the rim. His activity throughout the first two games has been pretty good."

But what about the defensive end?

"I don't feel like it's one guy in this league that can stop me one-on-one," James said. "There's always a defense that's looking at me when I have the ball. He's the guy that's guarding me, but there's no one guy that can guard me."

When Marion has matched up against James, he's done about as well as can be expected. He's played both[..]ertively and intelligently, competing regardless of whether he gets beaten for a highlight dunk. Late in Game 2, James was bottled up about as tightly as you'll see and he responded by forcing up late three-pointers against the shot clock that didn't fall, a critical factor in Dallas' massive comeback.

If James wasn't going to give him credit, Marion was happy to give it to himself.

"I've been doing it my whole career," Marion said of his defense on Saturday. "If you go back and look at my whole career, I've done it -- point guards all the way to big men. It's just another day at work."

pride before the downfall. I guess the only person that can stop lebron is a referee. Because without those ticky tack fouls he ain't all that

never scored more than 25 points in a finals game. 6 tries

been talking alot of %+!$ since he got his big brother wade and big sister bosh

Just kidding Xpat. <3

roll.gif

Look at dude in the red to the right of the backboard, he mad.
laugh.gif

Two people to his right, she knows what's up.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom