Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Lebrons Hairline
eek.gif
roll.gif
dude has the worst kind of male pattern baldness. in 5 years..
george+jefferson.jpg

With the first two games being relatively close, I want to predict a blowout in Game 3: either the Mavs will hold serve on home court or the Heat decide they ain't playin' around anymore and bury Dallas into the !#%*$@# ground, crushing any hope of a comeback.

With the first two games being relatively close, I want to predict a blowout in Game 3: either the Mavs will hold serve on home court or the Heat decide they ain't playin' around anymore and bury Dallas into the !#%*$@# ground, crushing any hope of a comeback.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Carver

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif
There was nothing funny to post, Wade putting his hand over his eye like he got hit was
roll.gif
.. knowing damn well that goes in he's jump on that scorers table like the last time he hit that half court shot.. he had to watch it first, seen the miss and now his eye got poked
laugh.gif

I just like seeing how cocky wady/lebron get after hitting 3s like they're untouchable nodding their heads, holding their hands up longer than normal, like wade in front of the mavs bench to take that huge lead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif
There was nothing funny to post, Wade putting his hand over his eye like he got hit was
roll.gif
.. knowing damn well that goes in he's jump on that scorers table like the last time he hit that half court shot.. he had to watch it first, seen the miss and now his eye got poked
laugh.gif

I just like seeing how cocky wady/lebron get after hitting 3s like they're untouchable nodding their heads, holding their hands up longer than normal, like wade in front of the mavs bench to take that huge lead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DWade really looking hurt in that pic
laugh.gif
Fake holding his eye to sell a foul looking at him with his hand reaching like I thought we had an understanding

AND DAMB @ LeBron's hairline. It was not this bad last post game. You'd think it would be getting stronger but I'm guessing he mindlessly wipes the black ice out his hair as he changes.

DWade really looking hurt in that pic
laugh.gif
Fake holding his eye to sell a foul looking at him with his hand reaching like I thought we had an understanding

AND DAMB @ LeBron's hairline. It was not this bad last post game. You'd think it would be getting stronger but I'm guessing he mindlessly wipes the black ice out his hair as he changes.

Back
Top Bottom