Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

eek.gif

I stopped watching when they went down by 15,
eyes.gif

Thought there was no way the Mavs come back with the way NBA officials hand free throws to the Heat like candy on Halloween.

I was thinking that it would be pretty funny for whichever team loses this series. After some more thinking, the hilarity that would ensue with a Heat loss would be immeasurably higher so I dunno, I think I might want to see miami lose.

I can't stop looking at that wade gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

I stopped watching when they went down by 15,
eyes.gif

Thought there was no way the Mavs come back with the way NBA officials hand free throws to the Heat like candy on Halloween.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Mavs don't have no heart. Soft

You not the only dude with a quote button.

MAVS SURPRISED EVERYONE.

CLOWN

Mavs were playing soft for three quarters , played great for 6 minutes, won the game, and STOLE home field  , yall in trouble stupid

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Mavs don't have no heart. Soft

You not the only dude with a quote button.

MAVS SURPRISED EVERYONE.

CLOWN

Mavs were playing soft for three quarters , played great for 6 minutes, won the game, and STOLE home field  , yall in trouble stupid

Originally Posted by mossman75

Dirk keeps winning

1306850670dirk_noviski_gf_cute.jpg

20100929093339.jpg

1306850672dirk_noviski_gf_cute3.jpg

thats winning? looks like he lost in those pics
sick.gif
 facial structure of a man. jayleno chin, rhianna forehead, and mr potatoe head ears
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Dirk keeps winning

1306850670dirk_noviski_gf_cute.jpg

20100929093339.jpg

1306850672dirk_noviski_gf_cute3.jpg

thats winning? looks like he lost in those pics
sick.gif
 facial structure of a man. jayleno chin, rhianna forehead, and mr potatoe head ears
sick.gif

If Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood play in the next few games I think Dallas definitely has a chance to win the series.

Otherwise, Miami just has to much firepower.

I really though LeBron was doing foolishness towards the end by running the clock down only to chuck up a three.

If Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood play in the next few games I think Dallas definitely has a chance to win the series.

Otherwise, Miami just has to much firepower.

I really though LeBron was doing foolishness towards the end by running the clock down only to chuck up a three.

Call me crazy but I think losing the 15 pt lead and the game was the best thing that happened to Miami. I expect a much better performance this Sunday.

Call me crazy but I think losing the 15 pt lead and the game was the best thing that happened to Miami. I expect a much better performance this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom