Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

laugh.gif
@ heat fans trying to deflect and talk about the Knicks now. Don't take it out on us.

That collapse was on par with the POR comeback this postseason. Jacking up 3s thinking they Ray Allen and Kevin Durant
roll.gif

I couldn't believe the amount of the 3s those took in the end. That's what happens when you think you on fire and you not and yeah I'll say it LeBron had the ball a bit too much in the end.

*Goes to watch postgame interviews*
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THE HEAT DESERVED TO LOSE THAT GAME FOR THE LAST 4 MINUTES OF PLAY THEY DID...MAVS DESERVED THAT %$*! FOR NOT GIVING UP, WHEN WE ALL DID!!!!! 
mad.gif
[/color]

laugh.gif
@ heat fans trying to deflect and talk about the Knicks now. Don't take it out on us.

That collapse was on par with the POR comeback this postseason. Jacking up 3s thinking they Ray Allen and Kevin Durant
roll.gif

I couldn't believe the amount of the 3s those took in the end. That's what happens when you think you on fire and you not and yeah I'll say it LeBron had the ball a bit too much in the end.

*Goes to watch postgame interviews*
laugh.gif

All the momentum is with Dallas now.

Going home for 3!! Dirk > your life and the Heat.

Bosh was torched.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THE HEAT DESERVED TO LOSE THAT GAME FOR THE LAST 4 MINUTES OF PLAY THEY DID...MAVS DESERVED THAT %$*! FOR NOT GIVING UP, WHEN WE ALL DID!!!!! 
mad.gif
[/color]

All the momentum is with Dallas now.

Going home for 3!! Dirk > your life and the Heat.

Bosh was torched.

Heat thought they were gonna go up 2-0 and take control of the series when they went up 15, and seemed to get complacent and start looking ahead. That's when the Mavs took advantage.

Heat thought they were gonna go up 2-0 and take control of the series when they went up 15, and seemed to get complacent and start looking ahead. That's when the Mavs took advantage.

Back
Top Bottom