Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I don't think it should affect dirk THAT much. Kobe could still shoot with a torn tendon on his shooting hand. 

Only against the crappy Phoenix Suns defense. When he had horrible shooting nights against the likes of Celtics, the finger card was played in a heartbeat.
I said he could still shoot not that he was playing like prime kobe

stop getting salty...im not even trying to praise kobe here

lebton is god...lets all kiss his @+%...you happy now?

Ah, sarcasm. The last refuge of the defeated hater. It doesn't get any better than this.

But as a hater, I guess you gotta keep hope alive and pray that this finger situation doesn't affect Dirk.

You're trying way too hard. Unlike you who brought Kobe into a thread that has nothing to do with him, I didn't even mention LeBron in my reply to you, in this thread that has plenty to do with him. Yet you brought him up once again.

I don't think it should affect dirk THAT much. Kobe could still shoot with a torn tendon on his shooting hand. 

Only against the crappy Phoenix Suns defense. When he had horrible shooting nights against the likes of Celtics, the finger card was played in a heartbeat.

Ah, sarcasm. The last refuge of the defeated hater. It doesn't get any better than this.

But as a hater, I guess you gotta keep hope alive and pray that this finger situation doesn't affect Dirk.

You're trying way too hard. Unlike you who brought Kobe into a thread that has nothing to do with him, I didn't even mention LeBron in my reply to you, in this thread that has plenty to do with him. Yet you brought him up once again.

317dwl3.png

5/10
slightly superfluous

5/10
slightly superfluous

dab16b38ea8570831d2466ca6a566bf4001948cb.gif

dab16b38ea8570831d2466ca6a566bf4001948cb.gif

and wow i dont know how you can hate on the heat. that is what you call excellent defense.

serious question, did mark cuban pay mike bibby to throw the game??? what the +%@# is up with spolstra leaving this guy in there??? what happend to house or jones?

this guy bibby is wide open everytime and bricks....

and wow i dont know how you can hate on the heat. that is what you call excellent defense.

serious question, did mark cuban pay mike bibby to throw the game??? what the +%@# is up with spolstra leaving this guy in there??? what happend to house or jones?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I thought I was the only one that felt the same he hasn't been productive the whole playoffs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I thought I was the only one that felt the same he hasn't been productive the whole playoffs
laugh.gif

could it be that he is old and not very athletic? 
laugh.gif

at least he was not falling on the floor due to changing directions like peja was

could it be that he is old and not very athletic? 
laugh.gif

at least he was not falling on the floor due to changing directions like peja was

Mike Bibby better use every second of his time between now and game 2 on shooting 3-pointers with only excuse for a break being having to go to the bathroom.

What's even worse is that even after bricking those open 3-pointers, he leaves Jason Kidd wide open for two treys that he buries on the defensive end. Chalmers needs to be starting. But if not starting, then at least put in the game the second Bibby does stupid crap like this.

Mike Bibby better use every second of his time between now and game 2 on shooting 3-pointers with only excuse for a break being having to go to the bathroom.

What's even worse is that even after bricking those open 3-pointers, he leaves Jason Kidd wide open for two treys that he buries on the defensive end. Chalmers needs to be starting. But if not starting, then at least put in the game the second Bibby does stupid crap like this.

They said in practice reports that Bibby was bricking his shots in practice too 
laugh.gif
He's broken

This dude fell off so bad after injuries piled up on him and he gained weight.

They said in practice reports that Bibby was bricking his shots in practice too 
laugh.gif
He's broken

This dude fell off so bad after injuries piled up on him and he gained weight.

where is eddie house? he has been big in the finals before, plays ten times better defense than bibby, and can hit open 3's.... is he injured? i knew bibby lost alot but i didnt know it was that bad where he couldnt even make an open shot.

Back
Top Bottom