OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

sick.gif
Blake but Mcgee dunk was more impressive

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

That dunk he completed wasnt that serious.. the first two looked better that Blake atempted.
BG is my dude but this. The last dunk was different.

This dunk contest is looking very promising so far...Magic might actually be right this time.
eek.gif

Ibaka's should have been a higher score.

If Blake would have landed that on the first dunk...Staples might have blown up.

Seriously though does Junk Yard Dawg have a lifetime pass to all NBA All-Star events?

If Blake would have landed that on the first dunk...Staples might have blown up.

Seriously though does Junk Yard Dawg have a lifetime pass to all NBA All-Star events?

That dunk he completed wasnt that serious.. the first two looked better that Blake atempted.

Agreed. The first attempt... there are no words 
sick.gif

This dunk contest is looking very promising so far...Magic might actually be right this time.
eek.gif

Ibaka's should have been a higher score.

BG is my dude but this. The last dunk was different.

x2
i thought the first one went in...was disgusting

watching from the mosiac cam...angle had me messed up

x2
i thought the first one went in...was disgusting

watching from the mosiac cam...angle had me messed up

The first attempt was the best one.  Looked like to took some off of it on the 3rd.  He jumped wayyy too late on the 2nd.  Almost committed suicide on the backboard.

Agreed. The first attempt... there are no words 
sick.gif

The first attempt was the best one.  Looked like to took some off of it on the 3rd.  He jumped wayyy too late on the 2nd.  Almost committed suicide on the backboard.

Back
Top Bottom