OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Any pics of Hoopz?
nerd.gif
Not sure....tape though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Let's all say a prayer for Javelle as he will surely do something astronomically stupid in this next segment

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm weak lol

lol i dont wish bad on folks but i pray he tries to grab a bill offa the rim with his teeth... if he misses ah man the gifs that will be made. And is this a group of nters performing...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Let's all say a prayer for Javelle as he will surely do something astronomically stupid in this next segment

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm weak lol

lol i dont wish bad on folks but i pray he tries to grab a bill offa the rim with his teeth... if he misses ah man the gifs that will be made. And is this a group of nters performing...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Miami  got their first win against the C's.

Congrats
grin.gif
They won't have many, that's for sure.
laugh.gif
When we oust ya'll bammas in the Eastern Conference Finals we'll see whatsup....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Miami  got their first win against the C's.

Congrats
grin.gif
They won't have many, that's for sure.
laugh.gif
When we oust ya'll bammas in the Eastern Conference Finals we'll see whatsup....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Originally Posted by MrDozo

smh at D.Rose not giving 100% at that challenge.

cos he won it already & he got nothin to prove to those youngins. He's on that other level now. That "MVP" talk.
he didn't care about his education, why would he care about the kids education?
laugh.gif
That kid was a bum fat kid. Why the heck would D.Rose help that fat white boy to easily have $30k & scholarship. He'd rather let someone get it of course. Now that asian female deserves the scholarship cos there's a chance she'll be a doctor someday. &there's a chance that the fat white kid will waste that $30k on video games and some weed for sure

Back
Top Bottom