OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

"Get me on the courts and I'm trouble, last week messed around and got a triple- double."

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

"Get me on the courts and I'm trouble, last week messed around and got a triple- double."

Originally Posted by What up

Yo yo yo yo ... chill. This is just my online persona.

Kobe = Bieber

Lebron = Pippen

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
I dont mind if you think LeBron deserves the MVP...but are you really comparing Kobe's NBA all star performance to Biebers 8 point celebrity game performance? 
grin.gif

Kobe would love to have the same leadership skills as Lebron. He's so lucky to have Phil Jackson.

Kobe would love to have the same leadership skills as Lebron. He's so lucky to have Phil Jackson.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kobe = Bieber

Lebron = Pippen

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
I dont mind if you think LeBron deserves the MVP...but are you really comparing Kobe's NBA all star performance to Biebers 8 point celebrity game performance? 
grin.gif

No.  The joke went over your head.  If  you had any smart friends, ask them to explain it to you.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kobe = Bieber

Lebron = Pippen

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
grin.gif

No.  The joke went over your head.  If  you had any smart friends, ask them to explain it to you.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Lebron trying to shut Kobe down. I'll take Bron's stats over Kobe's anyways. Kobe is playing like a little ball hog.

I'll take Kobe's 5 rings and 2 Finals MVP's over Lebrons 2 regular season MVP's

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Lebron trying to shut Kobe down. I'll take Bron's stats over Kobe's anyways. Kobe is playing like a little ball hog.

I'll take Kobe's 5 rings and 2 Finals MVP's over Lebrons 2 regular season MVP's

Back
Top Bottom