OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by What up

That wasn't a pass, that *+%+ slipped outta his hand directly to Durant.

roll.gif

Man u going in hard on the HATING .

laugh.gif

Here's an idea: All you stans go create a cult-of-personality around either Kobe or LeBron. Whoever you prefer to d-ride.

Here's an idea: All you stans go create a cult-of-personality around either Kobe or LeBron. Whoever you prefer to d-ride.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Durden7

Whatever. If it was any player you favored you'd be doing the same thing. 
Regardless of if you were trying to make a point or not, you just came off salty. 

If nobody plays defense in an all star game, what was the point in bringing up Kobe's deensive display tonight? 

Any fan of any player would be excited for them if they were going off right now, so can't you apply your statement to every player on the floor right now? 

Which means, the point you're trying to make, is irrelevant. 
No, actually I wouldnt be doing the same thing.  Dont assume that im like you or anyone else.

I never brought up Kobes defense.  I wasnt even implying anything about Kobes defense.  Before you start assuming im salty you might want to make sure you understand what im saying.

I also wasnt saying that fans shouldnt be excited about Kobe scoring points in the game.  Again, dont make assumptions.
Then for that I apologize. 
No problem, it's all good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Whatever. If it was any player you favored you'd be doing the same thing. 
Regardless of if you were trying to make a point or not, you just came off salty. 

If nobody plays defense in an all star game, what was the point in bringing up Kobe's deensive display tonight? 

Any fan of any player would be excited for them if they were going off right now, so can't you apply your statement to every player on the floor right now? 

Which means, the point you're trying to make, is irrelevant. 
No, actually I wouldnt be doing the same thing.  Dont assume that im like you or anyone else.

I never brought up Kobes defense.  I wasnt even implying anything about Kobes defense.  Before you start assuming im salty you might want to make sure you understand what im saying.

I also wasnt saying that fans shouldnt be excited about Kobe scoring points in the game.  Again, dont make assumptions.
Then for that I apologize. 
No problem, it's all good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

yep, he got dunked on
nope,it was a failed block attempt at best.
I don't care either way, but if it's a failed block attempt, and the offensive player dunks the ball, how is it NOT dunked on?

If you're coming from behind, thats how

Back
Top Bottom