OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

McGee's Dunks > Griffin's dunks (Pretty much every dunk other than the final one which were both mediocre)

McGee "deserves" the title more than Griffin.

He just didn't have the support from the crowd with all those stuff like car, singing choir, and coach who kept telling people to stand up.

Great contest overall with some originality and creativity though. The fire just started to die towards the end.
ohwell.gif

McGee's Dunks > Griffin's dunks (Pretty much every dunk other than the final one which were both mediocre)

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Blake is cool and all but he didnt deserve to win.

NBA would be better off my completely scrapping this lame a.ss event.

this years was actually good the 1st round esp

McGee "deserves" the title more than Griffin.

He just didn't have the support from the crowd with all those stuff like car, singing choir, and coach who kept telling people to stand up.

Great contest overall with some originality and creativity though. The fire just started to die towards the end.
ohwell.gif

There was no way that Blake wasn't winning that regardless. Son could've gone out there and done a finger roll and won with a fan vote.

Y'all remember who that one streetball dude was that jumped over the highest part of a car instead of just the hood? That dude had some major bounce

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Blake is cool and all but he didnt deserve to win.

NBA would be better off my completely scrapping this lame a.ss event.

this years was actually good the 1st round esp

Y'all remember who that one streetball dude was that jumped over the highest part of a car instead of just the hood? That dude had some major bounce

There was no way that Blake wasn't winning that regardless. Son could've gone out there and done a finger roll and won with a fan vote.

Man they should've just let all 4 advance to the finals this year. I mean after that first round they basically all should have tied. 

Man they should've just let all 4 advance to the finals this year. I mean after that first round they basically all should have tied. 

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Battousai701

nba Kenny Smith trying too hard for this year's dunk contest

foreal? a car AND and choir?? smh... and barkley's right, it wasnt that impressive

blake griffin can do better than that
i say the NBA since its their setup to get "coaches" for these dunkers
since when are "coaches" needed during a dunk contest? all this fluff and extra crap is lame.

and derozan won

Back
Top Bottom