OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

smokin.gif
good %%@#

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I know hes fast but can someone get the dude a cheeseburger. maybe he can get up to like 160lbs.

Arent u tippin the scale at 160 too smh

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I know hes fast but can someone get the dude a cheeseburger. maybe he can get up to like 160lbs.

Arent u tippin the scale at 160 too smh

im sure thats what it is.. i just think its ironic with the teams finances and what not.. that the stud on the team cant get a clean jersey on the road. haha

im sure thats what it is.. i just think its ironic with the teams finances and what not.. that the stud on the team cant get a clean jersey on the road. haha

I'm usually one to pile on McCourt about his cheapness but this one isn't the case.

Every player gets an allotment of uniforms provided by the team.  I think it's the same for every sport, but I'm not sure.  I think every player gets 2 home, 2 road and 2 BP sets.  If a player gives away their jersey, they must replace it.  Same thing goes if the team takes one of their jerseys (charity auctions), the team must replace it.  They are provided with a ton of underwear (Nike Pro, Under Armour, etc.) and workout gear.

Teams provide basic equipment, not "specialized" or custom equipment (cleats, gloves, batting gloves, bats, sunglasses, etc.)

I'm sure Kemp is wearing it because he's been hot on this road trip.

I'm usually one to pile on McCourt about his cheapness but this one isn't the case.

Every player gets an allotment of uniforms provided by the team.  I think it's the same for every sport, but I'm not sure.  I think every player gets 2 home, 2 road and 2 BP sets.  If a player gives away their jersey, they must replace it.  Same thing goes if the team takes one of their jerseys (charity auctions), the team must replace it.  They are provided with a ton of underwear (Nike Pro, Under Armour, etc.) and workout gear.

Teams provide basic equipment, not "specialized" or custom equipment (cleats, gloves, batting gloves, bats, sunglasses, etc.)

I'm sure Kemp is wearing it because he's been hot on this road trip.

Back
Top Bottom