:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Those Rastas beat us
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by beaver21

Why did C costly # 13 go out of the game ?

He went for a header and hit hard on the ground,hurting his ribs...since them Honduras was not looking the same til the end of the game

eek.gif
I was hoping not to hear something like that He's our go to guy ... Had to work couldn't see the game

He went for a header and hit hard on the ground,hurting his ribs...since them Honduras was not looking the same til the end of the game

eek.gif
I was hoping not to hear something like that He's our go to guy ... Had to work couldn't see the game

someone help me out here.

Mexico's possible rivals are....Guatemala (if Canada loses), Canada (if they win or tie), or USA (if they %@#* the bed tomorrow and Canada win). Correct?

USA's possible rivals are???

someone help me out here.

Mexico's possible rivals are....Guatemala (if Canada loses), Canada (if they win or tie), or USA (if they %@#* the bed tomorrow and Canada win). Correct?

USA's possible rivals are???

eek.gif

Right. He played a lil more but was hurting to much. I hope is nothing big. I really want to see Him play when they come over here over the weekeend

eek.gif

Right. He played a lil more but was hurting to much. I hope is nothing big. I really want to see Him play when they come over here over the weekeend

Saturday's lineup is gonna be crazy in NY if Canada loses

Game 1: Costa Rica vs Honduras
Game 2: Mexico vs Guatemala

Not likely but imagine US finishing 3rd
laugh.gif

Game 2: Mexico vs USA

Scalpers dream.

Saturday's lineup is gonna be crazy in NY if Canada loses

Game 2: Mexico vs Guatemala

Not likely but imagine US finishing 3rd
laugh.gif

Game 2: Mexico vs USA

Scalpers dream.

I'm black and filipino and haven't really been exposed to soccer in my lifetime, but I've been curious ever since the world cup. With that being said, what websites cover soccer (Gold Cup) extensively (ESPN sucks). I'm intrigued by soccer.

I'm black and filipino and haven't really been exposed to soccer in my lifetime, but I've been curious ever since the world cup. With that being said, what websites cover soccer (Gold Cup) extensively (ESPN sucks). I'm intrigued by soccer.

My pics from yesterdays matches here in Chi town. It was nuts lol....I'm in the middle

My pics from yesterdays matches here in Chi town. It was nuts lol....I'm in the middle

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goldcup has decent coverage. Better than ESPN. 

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goldcup has decent coverage. Better than ESPN. 

BRING on MEXICO!!!! Before they can leave for CONMEBOL LOL LoL they need to beat us consistently. Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels. Yet they think they can play Argentina? LOL Anyway all Chapines want Mexico in QTRFinals. We want Mexico! Give us Mexico!!!

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Mexico 1We probably will play Panama though in quarters

BRING on MEXICO!!!! Before they can leave for CONMEBOL LOL LoL they need to beat us consistently. Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels. Yet they think they can play Argentina? LOL Anyway all Chapines want Mexico in QTRFinals. We want Mexico! Give us Mexico!!!

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Panama though in quarters
Assuming USA wins and they will...
If Panama wins/ties tommorow then these are the matches :

NY
Costa Rica-Honduras
Guatemala-Mexico

DC
Jamaica-USA
Panama-El Salvador

I'll be at RFK regardless though if ES makes it or not...but if they do...it's gonna be as if they are in Cuscatlan
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Panama though in quarters
Assuming USA wins and they will...
If Panama wins/ties tommorow then these are the matches :

NY
Costa Rica-Honduras
Guatemala-Mexico

DC
Jamaica-USA
Panama-El Salvador

I'll be at RFK regardless though if ES makes it or not...but if they do...it's gonna be as if they are in Cuscatlan
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif