OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Official anthem. 
pimp.gif

The next two games will really show what our team is made of. One veteran team and one up and coming. Let's get the W.

Today/Friday will really show where this team is at. Barely getting the W against the Warriors was not a good sign. I expect the veteran Spurs and an angry D.Rose & Co. to put on a show as well.

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Should be a high-scoring game. I'll be in the Topbuzz chatroom for anyone else that's on there. Lets go.

Let's make it 2-0 tonight
pimp.gif

i can't tell if the clips aren't there defensively or are the spurs just not missing tonight.

and my main man blake out there wiggling with the ball like an in shape/motivated baron davis

Clips need a decent SG.  Maybe start Mo and have CB come off the bench.  Perhaps leveraging one of the multiple PGs can yield something decent...a SG or another big....or another coach.

Can't wait to see my Bullies vs. Clips live Friday at Staples 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by doosta45

Spurs aren't missing.

Yea they can't miss, that and DJ been in foul trouble
Yeah, SA just went nuts.  Just wasn't the Clips night.  The Spurs getting killed by Houston tonight is proof of that.  I expect much better against the Bulls at home tomorrow.   

Saw the game. We got manhandled in the middle. The Spurs were running circles on us. Bad game from Paul. All in all I hope they take this as a wake up call. Short season means every game counts.

Clippers are exciting. They just have a soft frontcourt....outside of Blake of course. They need someone tough like a Tyson Chandler or a Udonis Haslem.... they just need to get tougher up front and they'll be straight.

Ran into MJSF last night atthe game and chopped it up for a min. Idk how you noticed me man i was confused as hell when you called me erupt107th haha.

Tough loss last night and there's a few things i think we need to do:

Trade MO for a big if at all possible. He does nothing but ruin momentum with his ******ed shots and his inability to run a fast break.

Deandre needs to learn that he can't go after every block. When he doesn't get the block he's completely out of position to get the rebound and that gives the opponent another possesion. Caron needs to help on the boards when this happens.

Blake needs to play defense dammit. I understand we can't afford to have him in foul trouble but i've seen PGs go in for easy layups and Blake just puts his hands up to show he didn't foul
30t6p3b.gif

On defense i think we're pretty solid but we need to learn howto defend the the 3. All the opponent has to do is swing the ball and they have an open corner 3 99% of the time. That's what's hurt us the last 2 games. If the Warriors lept hitting the open 3's we woulda lost that one, too. We're just giving up way too many open shots.

All in all I think we still have a good season. I say we at least make it to the 2nd round and I'm sure VDN sees the things I've noticed and will make adjustments.

^^^ Yep. Wound up way closer than it should have been, but I'll take the win, especially after the last two wins. The defense was much better. I didn't like how tentative Griffin was in the 4th quarter. It was part of the reason there was a lot of bad possessions in the 4th quarter. But we've got Paul now to make up for that stuff and that's what he did. Houston up next.

Back
Top Bottom