OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

If this team could just stay healthy, we may be in for a special year
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see how the season plays out for us. 

This may be a bit off-topic, but Coach Dunleavy deserves tons of credit for the team's current success from his work as GM while he was here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. He acquired the main pieces that eventually landed CP3 for us (Minny Pick, Drafting EJ). And to think, he was able to get the Minny pick AND pick up Cassell by only giving up Jaric.

Another great win last night. Amazing performance by CP3 -- truly MVP type stuff. Blake was great too and a lot of other guys contributed. Loved the way the team clutched up at the end and made the plays they needed to hold on. That is NOT what would have happened in past seasons. Totally different culture around here now.

I would love to get another win against the Nuggs tonight heading into the Grammy trip.

Thank you Dumbleavy

Good riddance Dumbleavy
FYI we have to get this win @ home before this extended roadie no doubt. 

DJ made it???

Will be another tough game tonight but the home crowd should have the guys fired up. Hopefully Chauncey has a bounce back game and Caron can play.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

DJ?
eek.gif

reserve shine
grin.gif

Hey man a nod is a nod... granted it's coaches pick I can't see them snubbing him especially after taking second in the conference votes behind bynum, he's having a pretty good year as far as impact goes. 
This is the first all star game i can recall that will have more then one representative from the squad isn't it? Hell only all star game participants that even come to mind are Brand & my boy Danny, that's terrible 
roll.gif

Just read this article lets hope Chauncey can work his magic!

http://espn.go.com/los-an...eles-clippers-interested

Can't forget about kaveman and Miles/Q in the rook/soph game if that even counts but yeah feels good man
laugh.gif

Watched the first quarter at work and got in my car only to hear the Clippers down by 15. What in the world happened?!

Can't forget about kaveman and Miles/Q in the rook/soph game if that even counts but yeah feels good man
laugh.gif
ah yeah chris as well i'm a tard. but yeah first time we've had a few in the actually game itself pretty dope... unlike tonight.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Watched the first quarter at work and got in my car only to hear the Clippers down by 15. What in the world happened?!

fatigue and brian cook
sick.gif

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2012/02/clippers-kenyon-martin-agree-on-a-deal.html
Clippers, Kenyon Martin agree on a deal

The Clippers and free-agent forward Kenyon Martin have agreed on a mini-midlevel deal that will be finalized as soon as Martin passes a physical, according to an NBA individual familiar with the negotiations.

Martin, who played for the Xinjiang Tigers in China and had been required to wait until their season was over before rejoining the NBA, was cleared to return to the NBA by FIBA, the international basketball federation, Thursday.

Martin is an 11-year NBA veteran who, at 6-foot-9, is expected to bolster the Clippers' inside strength and rebounding performance. He averaged 13.5 points and 7.2 rebounds in his 11 seasons with the New Jersey Nets and Denver Nuggets.

Last season, Martin averaged 8.6 points and 6.2 rebounds in Denver. He is 34.

Martin has a home in Los Angeles and is a friend of Clippers guard Chauncey Billups, a teammate with the Nuggets.

Other teams that had been interested in Martin were the Lakers, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks and Atlanta Hawks.

Nice pickup. Wish the Warriors could've got him, but nobody would want to come with this dumb front office
mad.gif

my brother is an %++. celebrating like the clippers won the title cuz they picked kmart up...

smh

and deandre jordan will not make the reserves. marc gasol is having a way better season than him. it doesnt go by who has the second most votes as seen by last year when bynum had the second most votes but was left off...

i've been ear to ear smiling and laughing like a little kid since reading that article we're so damn deep now! 
billups cp butler blake dj mo evans gomes foye kenyon & bledsoe getting healthy 
pimp.gif

Thank you basedgod.

157a8181-aaac-41fb-a3ab-e0989dd688f8.jpg

DJ has a chance regardless of what numbers little bro is putting up.

naw he wont make it. not even a chance... love, aldridge, gasol.... those guys will be the back up bigs. 8 and 8 isnt enough. signing that big contract will hurt his chances as well

I'd put Nene & Jefferson into the mix as well and both has better team record than the Memphis right now.

big gay al is a center. hes putting up 18 and 9 this year. milsap is putting up 17 and 9. also i dont think reserves need to be listed as centers they just pick the best big men period...
you also have to consider the rep selections like duncan or dirk who dont deserve it but get put in anyways due to their career totals

Back
Top Bottom