Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Lol "cubs fans" I've never seen on nt b4. Just kidding, glad our team could help u guys. Spoiler, makes me sick but it's what we look forward to, and marmol.

what about NTjunkie?

Lol "cubs fans" I've never seen on nt b4. Just kidding, glad our team could help u guys. Spoiler, makes me sick but it's what we look forward to, and marmol.

what about NTjunkie?

Not trying to jinx them, but would you rather sit in section 320 row 4 or section 134 row 31. I want to buy playoff tickets for my parents' anniversary, but I'm only looking to spend about 100 per so those are just a couple options right now.

Personally, I'd rather sit in 320 because I think the view is better since you're closer to the plate, but I was just wondering what others thought.

In this case, section 320 would be the better choice.

I hate the left field lower level section.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the help. Soriano played like someone who is being paid $136 mil.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Are there any Padres fans on NT?
A few.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Magic # is 4
pimp.gif

Somebody hook me up with a juan uribe avy when he first starts his home run trot against the Dodgers!
Provide the video.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Not trying to jinx them, but would you rather sit in section 320 row 4 or section 134 row 31. I want to buy playoff tickets for my parents' anniversary, but I'm only looking to spend about 100 per so those are just a couple options right now.

Personally, I'd rather sit in 320 because I think the view is better since you're closer to the plate, but I was just wondering what others thought.
I would sit in 134, but that's just me. I like being closer to the field.
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]I. Kennedy Ari
8099.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]15-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.76[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]164[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]220[/td] [/tr][tr][td]68[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.20[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.27[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Fontenot 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Burrell lf
Guillen rf
Uribe ss
Sandoval 3b
Lincecum p

damn im not losing faith but its tough to watch timmys first innings....... Ever since August he would give up a run or 2 in the first inning..... I aint trippin tho.....
WE ROLLING THUNDER !!!!!!!
DJ KHALED IS THE NEW GIANTS SPOKESPERSON cuz 'WE THE BEST"

Originally Posted by WErunSF

damn im not losing faith but its tough to watch timmys first innings....... Ever since August he would give up a run or 2 in the first inning..... I aint trippin tho.....
WE ROLLING THUNDER !!!!!!!
DJ KHALED IS THE NEW GIANTS SPOKESPERSON cuz 'WE THE BEST"
indifferent.gif

DJ Khaled is so garbage...

Hopefully Bumgarner gets his first home win tomorrow and it could not come at a better time if he could come through tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom