Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Very nice. Now if Rowand actually gets a clutch hit I'm going to be in complete amazement.  

Edit: Yeaaaaaaaaaa.  I was definitely expecting too much from a dude making $10 million a year.

This team capable of manufacturing runs?? I'm shocked. Now if the 1st 3rd of the line-up had any sense of the game or brains.

Originally Posted by What up

Kuip said something along the lines of "Sausalito by ways of Bellvue, Washington."

It would really surprise me if Timmy lived out there even though it's a BEAUTIFUL town.

If you want to seal the deal on a first date, take a girl to Sausalito. I'm 3 for 4.
Could've went 4 for 4 if you went to Tiburon.

Originally Posted by What up

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Very nice. Now if Rowand actually gets a clutch hit I'm going to be in complete amazement.  

Edit: Yeaaaaaaaaaa.  I was definitely expecting too much from a dude making $10 million a year.
laugh.gif
As the LEADOFF. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif

Who is that chick in the Giants commercial???

Her jumping up and down in slow motion leaves me captivated.

Paul/NT Detectives, get to work and help this man out!

I'm sure you've seen the commercial. The one where Brian Wilson is pitching all the while talking to a fan wearing a Giants snuggie who is standing next to a really hot girl.

She's a rescue, so your guess would be as good as ours.

I think they think a basset / pit mix? Who knows, she's adorable as you'll see:

43d252d4166c5de5f687eaf6514408bbfd54715.jpg
67a35285448c6f6dd932f80875470dbd8f1ea04.jpg
86835e834c8e60fed8baf8ad7707d318d7d4f60.jpg
338359c946526ed2d637f879700eea1f38a7208.jpg

Yessssssssssssssss.  
pimp.gif
  Way to be, DP!

Cute dog.  My dog ran up to my laptop and starting looking at the picture. 
laugh.gif

anyone else go to the stadium for the viewing party?

Just came back...got a foam finger, 2 baseballs, and a vida blue and jeffrey leonard auto
pimp.gif

Ate way too many hotdogs

Back
Top Bottom