**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

indifferent.gif
 at having thomas as our GM

I don't really see the issue with having Isiah under Walsh..

He was wreaking all of that havoc because he was Prez of Basketball Ops and had free reign like Walsh does now

I don't really see the issue with having Isiah under Walsh..

He was wreaking all of that havoc because he was Prez of Basketball Ops and had free reign like Walsh does now

So I guess Marbury is gonna be our point guard again.

Nice deal for Felton. I have more faith he's just another piece to trade for Walsh.

So I guess Marbury is gonna be our point guard again.

Nice deal for Felton. I have more faith he's just another piece to trade for Walsh.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Kevin Pritchard, will be our next GM, book that !%!$.
I hope you're right. What's up with Chris Mullin? Where is he?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Kevin Pritchard, will be our next GM, book that !%!$.
I hope you're right. What's up with Chris Mullin? Where is he?

If carmelo really wants to come here and it seems like he might cant he just demand a trade and say hes not signing with denver?

If carmelo really wants to come here and it seems like he might cant he just demand a trade and say hes not signing with denver?

If the rumors of the Knicks front office getting screwed over and plotted on by other jealous and jaded former employees then it doesn't matter if it's Mullen, Pritchard, or Zeke. You could give Allan Houston the job now and it'd be the same. Might as well let Walsh ride it out unless he wants to step down.
Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Yes but he hasn't yet. I said the same thing a few pages back about Melo desperately wanting to to be a Knick. All he'd have to say is exactly that.

Only problem I see if Denver is feeling jaded. They may trade him to a good team and Melo may end up not wanting to leave and resign with them. Unlikely it'd be a team in the west but it's possible.

If the rumors of the Knicks front office getting screwed over and plotted on by other jealous and jaded former employees then it doesn't matter if it's Mullen, Pritchard, or Zeke. You could give Allan Houston the job now and it'd be the same. Might as well let Walsh ride it out unless he wants to step down.
Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Yes but he hasn't yet. I said the same thing a few pages back about Melo desperately wanting to to be a Knick. All he'd have to say is exactly that.

Only problem I see if Denver is feeling jaded. They may trade him to a good team and Melo may end up not wanting to leave and resign with them. Unlikely it'd be a team in the west but it's possible.

if he doesnt sign that extension, melo is def signing with the knicks. its obvious now, this dude aint afraid of new york either. that denver squad aint winning a title. figures there would be a lockout looming when we have a great chance at getting him. we gotta pray he doesnt give in to that extension

if he doesnt sign that extension, melo is def signing with the knicks. its obvious now, this dude aint afraid of new york either. that denver squad aint winning a title. figures there would be a lockout looming when we have a great chance at getting him. we gotta pray he doesnt give in to that extension

Back
Top Bottom