**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Felton
Wilson
Gallo
Amare
Barron

Not a bad lineup....I've always thought Felton was mediocre...and if he couldnt learn under LB...he def wont be learning under Mike D.

Felton
Wilson
Gallo
Amare
Barron

Not a bad lineup....I've always thought Felton was mediocre...and if he couldnt learn under LB...he def wont be learning under Mike D.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

probably a million a year too much. But I can accept it, bad market for PG's, so he was gona get a little bit more than he deserved.
Yep.

The team needs a better pick and roll guy with Amare, Douglas would have been a great fit with LBJ but I wouldn't be confident to give him the offense full time.  I think he'll be terrific off the bench though, high energy, defense, fits the system.

probably a million a year too much. But I can accept it, bad market for PG's, so he was gona get a little bit more than he deserved.
Yep.

The team needs a better pick and roll guy with Amare, Douglas would have been a great fit with LBJ but I wouldn't be confident to give him the offense full time.  I think he'll be terrific off the bench though, high energy, defense, fits the system.

I'm surprised but not that surprised. +@@%% move from a +@@%%. He keeps putting more pressure on himself that he can't handle. I've always hated him and I'll keep on hating him. I know you guys called me crazy, but it was going to be tough to see him in a Knicks uniform knowing that the refs would walk us to a championship. I'll take an underdog team any day. This whole thing has been ridiculous, and I honestly don't think they will all play well together. I always wanted Melo more than him. What about Deron Williams? Any chance we can go after him? Will he leave the Jazz and when? Deron Williams and Melo would be my dream team. I've always hated Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Now I get to hate them as a whole team. I hope they crash and burn.

I'm surprised but not that surprised. +@@%% move from a +@@%%. He keeps putting more pressure on himself that he can't handle. I've always hated him and I'll keep on hating him. I know you guys called me crazy, but it was going to be tough to see him in a Knicks uniform knowing that the refs would walk us to a championship. I'll take an underdog team any day. This whole thing has been ridiculous, and I honestly don't think they will all play well together. I always wanted Melo more than him. What about Deron Williams? Any chance we can go after him? Will he leave the Jazz and when? Deron Williams and Melo would be my dream team. I've always hated Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Now I get to hate them as a whole team. I hope they crash and burn.

Brandon Tierney said he has an 'impeccable' source who says the Knicks will be 'stunned' if Melo is not in the Garden for opening night.

I'm done with sources. but take it for what it is. We do have assets now at least.
With the Knicks luck, the source just knows that the Nuggets and Knicks will play each other opening night at MSG.

Brandon Tierney said he has an 'impeccable' source who says the Knicks will be 'stunned' if Melo is not in the Garden for opening night.

I'm done with sources. but take it for what it is. We do have assets now at least.
With the Knicks luck, the source just knows that the Nuggets and Knicks will play each other opening night at MSG.

what assets?

what assets?

Before this season? I guess after the LeBron circus the media feels they can just keep stringing along Knicks fans all the way until next season. Impeccable source my !$!.

We're back in the realm of trades of great players to NY. If I was one of those hoarders I could show yall thousands of articles in the Daily News and Post talking about alleged trades that would benefit the Knicks
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Before this season? I guess after the LeBron circus the media feels they can just keep stringing along Knicks fans all the way until next season. Impeccable source my !$!.

We're back in the realm of trades of great players to NY. If I was one of those hoarders I could show yall thousands of articles in the Daily News and Post talking about alleged trades that would benefit the Knicks
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

good move for picking up felton... i soften up my stance from the lee trade yesterday because it does give us depth and at a cheap price... i just hope we can move turiaf at the deadline to make a shot at melo and maybe cp3... i think our roster is complete as far as filling in the holes and still being competitive and being under the cap...but i do think we need a shooter and maybe we can pickup JJ for cheap... id say get him and we straight until next summer..but its not really that serious if we do get him

starting 5
felton
will
gallo
amare
randolph

bench
douglas
azubuke
walker
turiaf
jordan
curry
rautins

good move for picking up felton... i soften up my stance from the lee trade yesterday because it does give us depth and at a cheap price... i just hope we can move turiaf at the deadline to make a shot at melo and maybe cp3... i think our roster is complete as far as filling in the holes and still being competitive and being under the cap...but i do think we need a shooter and maybe we can pickup JJ for cheap... id say get him and we straight until next summer..but its not really that serious if we do get him

starting 5
felton
will
gallo
amare
randolph

bench
douglas
azubuke
walker
turiaf
jordan
curry
rautins

That Bill Simmons article/mail bag was so good. The best part was the person who said that Lebron just wants to be a part of something, and doesn't actually want to be something himself. I feel like that's 100% true. 
I think Felton would be an alright fit. It's going to be interesting to see what Curry does in a contract year also. 

That Bill Simmons article/mail bag was so good. The best part was the person who said that Lebron just wants to be a part of something, and doesn't actually want to be something himself. I feel like that's 100% true. 
I think Felton would be an alright fit. It's going to be interesting to see what Curry does in a contract year also. 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Add me to the list..... Knick fan since day 1

you've been on the list since the creation lol...you're number 56

am I missing anyone else? my bad if I left anyone out, just let me know via pm

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Add me to the list..... Knick fan since day 1

you've been on the list since the creation lol...you're number 56

am I missing anyone else? my bad if I left anyone out, just let me know via pm

Will needs to be moved for another shooter. I could see Randolph being a trade chip for Melo, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom