Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

I don't know if Sanchez will ever get "there" to be honest...I'd love to make a move for Fitzgerald or Steve Smith in the offseason though.

I don't know if Sanchez will ever get "there" to be honest...I'd love to make a move for Fitzgerald or Steve Smith in the offseason though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Why?  I mean those guys aren't that much better than Holmes and Edwards.  I mean yes they are better, but they won't make that much of a difference compared to what these guys are doing. 

And regarding Sanchez, I mean he's not Matt Ryan out there obviously, but dude is extremely young still compared to other QBs who are in his shoes.  He didn't redshirt and he was gone after his 3rd season in college.  I still think he can and will get it.  Will he be Phillip Rivers or one of those elite guys, no, but I'll take him as a top 10 QB.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Why?  I mean those guys aren't that much better than Holmes and Edwards.  I mean yes they are better, but they won't make that much of a difference compared to what these guys are doing. 

And regarding Sanchez, I mean he's not Matt Ryan out there obviously, but dude is extremely young still compared to other QBs who are in his shoes.  He didn't redshirt and he was gone after his 3rd season in college.  I still think he can and will get it.  Will he be Phillip Rivers or one of those elite guys, no, but I'll take him as a top 10 QB.

Having Fitz or Smitty out there over Edwards would make a world's difference.

Our main problem is still a pass rush though so if it was choice to get those guys or a big time pass rushed you go for the latter.

Having Fitz or Smitty out there over Edwards would make a world's difference.

Our main problem is still a pass rush though so if it was choice to get those guys or a big time pass rushed you go for the latter.

sanchez is gonna be good not great but good maybe even very good. kid got tools, strong arm, good footwork, one of the best at play action out there and he's got GUTS . just needs to figure out the game, learn defenses, improve the mental and secure the ball.

i got faith in him, i think he'll be better than eli who honestly doesn't impress me at all .

sanchez is gonna be good not great but good maybe even very good. kid got tools, strong arm, good footwork, one of the best at play action out there and he's got GUTS . just needs to figure out the game, learn defenses, improve the mental and secure the ball.

i got faith in him, i think he'll be better than eli who honestly doesn't impress me at all .

Change the title to WIN AND WE'RE IN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i def agree.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i def agree.

Back
Top Bottom