Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

We are legit obviously
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But Buffalo is really BAD.  No, like REALLY REALLY REALLY bad
30t6p3b.gif
. I think our second team would still smack them. Legit feel bad for their fans.

We are legit obviously
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But Buffalo is really BAD.  No, like REALLY REALLY REALLY bad
30t6p3b.gif
. I think our second team would still smack them. Legit feel bad for their fans.

just think about how good we'll be when revis, pace and holmes come back ....

could be a real special year boys
pimp.gif

just think about how good we'll be when revis, pace and holmes come back ....

could be a real special year boys
pimp.gif

I know the game is pretty much over, but what a surprise Kyle Wilson gets burnt again. It is like his foot is stuck in quick sand. How do you play 10 yards off a receiver and he still gets behind you.

I know the game is pretty much over, but what a surprise Kyle Wilson gets burnt again. It is like his foot is stuck in quick sand. How do you play 10 yards off a receiver and he still gets behind you.

Making a statement was the only way to win this game IMO. The Bills are not a good football team, and to beat them up the way we did was really 
pimp.gif

Making a statement was the only way to win this game IMO. The Bills are not a good football team, and to beat them up the way we did was really 
pimp.gif

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—New York Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson has passed Tony Dorsett to move into seventh place on the NFL’s yards rushing list.

Tomlinson passed Dorsett with a 5-yard run at the end of the first quarter in the Jets game at the Buffalo Billson Sunday. Tomlinson entered the game with 12,698 yards rushing, and needed only 42 to pass Dorsett. He finished the first half with 89 yards rushing in helping the Jets to a 17-7 lead.

Earlier, Tomlinson scored on a 1-yard plunge for his 155th career touchdown and 140th rushing. He ranks third on the NFL touchdown list, behind Jerry Rice (208) and Smith (175).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgDg3bj1tDxKK1RI8SMle6xDubYF?slug=ap-jets-tomlinsonmilestone

JETS5068--nfl_medium_540_360.JPG

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—New York Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson has passed Tony Dorsett to move into seventh place on the NFL’s yards rushing list.

Tomlinson passed Dorsett with a 5-yard run at the end of the first quarter in the Jets game at the Buffalo Billson Sunday. Tomlinson entered the game with 12,698 yards rushing, and needed only 42 to pass Dorsett. He finished the first half with 89 yards rushing in helping the Jets to a 17-7 lead.

Earlier, Tomlinson scored on a 1-yard plunge for his 155th career touchdown and 140th rushing. He ranks third on the NFL touchdown list, behind Jerry Rice (208) and Smith (175).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgDg3bj1tDxKK1RI8SMle6xDubYF?slug=ap-jets-tomlinsonmilestone

JETS5068--nfl_medium_540_360.JPG

Back
Top Bottom