Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

bkmac-

There are three colors to the parking passes. Red, Yellow, and Orange.

Orange allows you to park either in the lot right behind where the train station is, the Izod center (a bus transports you or you can take the tunnel. Wait for bus since tunnel is a hike from there. I take part of the tunnel from the Orange passes where I park since they do not let you cross any of the roads) or behind the racetrack on Paterson Plank Road.

The Yellow allows you to park in the Lots adjacent to where the Orange is and it is a little closer to the stadium.
and certain parts of the main lot

The Red allows you to park in all the lots and in any of the close main lot entrances.

I might of mixed up the red and Yellow but the orange I know for a fact cause that is what I have with my tickets.

Hope that helps.

bkmac-

There are three colors to the parking passes. Red, Yellow, and Orange.

Orange allows you to park either in the lot right behind where the train station is, the Izod center (a bus transports you or you can take the tunnel. Wait for bus since tunnel is a hike from there. I take part of the tunnel from the Orange passes where I park since they do not let you cross any of the roads) or behind the racetrack on Paterson Plank Road.

The Yellow allows you to park in the Lots adjacent to where the Orange is and it is a little closer to the stadium.
and certain parts of the main lot

The Red allows you to park in all the lots and in any of the close main lot entrances.

I might of mixed up the red and Yellow but the orange I know for a fact cause that is what I have with my tickets.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by bkmac

braylondougie.gif
LOVE this GIF. lol anybody doubting our potential is fried. I'm hoping for a blowout Sunday.

VC, thanks for the info. Turns out I have an Orange pass (I believe it was the cheapest, that's why my friend bought it). No big deal on the walking and whatnot. I've walked the tunnel all three times I've been to a Jet game in the past. If the shuttle is there though, I'm sure we'll take it.

How does it work with wanting to tailgate in another lot? Will my friends and I be allowed to walk into another lot that our friends are tailgating in (assuming they are in another lot and not orange)?

Edit:
What anniversary should Jets fans be getting ready to celebrate nextmonth? Why, none other than the 10th anniversary of the Monday NightMiracle.

And the Jets will be helping to set the table for the fans andplayers who were there in person or in spirit for the team’sstill-incredible-after-all-these-years 40-37 overtime triumph over theMiami Dolphins at the old Meadowlands stadium on Oct. 23, 2000.

It just so happens that the Jets will be playing the MinnesotaVikings on Monday Night Football in 2½ weeks — Oct. 11 — at NewMeadowlands Stadium. We’re bringing in as many of the principlesinvolved in that game — QB Vinny Testaverde, “tight end

VC, thanks for the info. Turns out I have an Orange pass (I believe it was the cheapest, that's why my friend bought it). No big deal on the walking and whatnot. I've walked the tunnel all three times I've been to a Jet game in the past. If the shuttle is there though, I'm sure we'll take it.

How does it work with wanting to tailgate in another lot? Will my friends and I be allowed to walk into another lot that our friends are tailgating in (assuming they are in another lot and not orange)?

Edit:
What anniversary should Jets fans be getting ready to celebrate nextmonth? Why, none other than the 10th anniversary of the Monday NightMiracle.

And the Jets will be helping to set the table for the fans andplayers who were there in person or in spirit for the team’sstill-incredible-after-all-these-years 40-37 overtime triumph over theMiami Dolphins at the old Meadowlands stadium on Oct. 23, 2000.

It just so happens that the Jets will be playing the MinnesotaVikings on Monday Night Football in 2½ weeks — Oct. 11 — at NewMeadowlands Stadium. We’re bringing in as many of the principlesinvolved in that game — QB Vinny Testaverde, “tight end

So my little cuzzo just called me and told me he is starting corner for his team, also called the Jets
pimp.gif

He asked if he could have his own Island too
laugh.gif
gotta love the little ones

So my little cuzzo just called me and told me he is starting corner for his team, also called the Jets
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Be the cool older cousin and get him a t-shirt made up.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Be the cool older cousin and get him a t-shirt made up.

Originally Posted by onewearz

My boy is selling 2 tix for the thanksgiving game 150 a piece, anyone interested ? I'm down to go but I know nothing but giant fans
laugh.gif

I'm getting tickets for this game with a couple of friends.  One is a Chad fan so he wants to go because "my boy Ochocinco is going to bust ##%." 

All I can do is
roll.gif
when I go to the game with him.

My boy is selling 2 tix for the thanksgiving game 150 a piece, anyone interested ? I'm down to go but I know nothing but giant fans
laugh.gif

I'm getting tickets for this game with a couple of friends.  One is a Chad fan so he wants to go because "my boy Ochocinco is going to bust ##%." 

All I can do is
roll.gif

jets sign Tevor Pryce
pimp.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...fl/news/story?id=5632728
"
pimp.gif
" is an understatement.

From what we saw on Hard Knocks and what the players seem to say about him, it must truly be one kick ##* of a time playing for Rex. Trevor really sounds happy to have signed with the Jets, hopefully he is as motivated as he seems.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Trevor Pryce had flashbacks as soon as he got to the New York Jets' facility.

There were familiar faces everywhere: Rex Ryan, his old defensive coordinator in Baltimore, former Ravens assistants Dennis Thurman and Mike Pettine, and linebacker and buddy Bart Scott.

"It was strange walking in at first and then I looked at the playbook," Pryce said with a laugh. "All the plays are the same. Then, it was like stepping into a time capsule."

The Jets signed Pryce on Thursday, reuniting the former Ravens defensive end with Ryan & Co. a day after Baltimore cut him. Pryce didn't even need to tell his agent where he wanted to go.

"There are certain things you don't have to say, like water's good for you or don't spend your money in one place," he said. "There are certain (unspoken) truths in life and that's one of them. He knew that if Rex called, that's where I was going, no matter what, no matter who else called."

Pryce will get a chance to make an immediate impact in New York's game at Buffalo on Sunday primarily in passing situations.

"My daughter and niece are supposed to be going to Six Flags this weekend and I was really looking forward to going," Pryce said, "but then Rex was like, 'No, you're playing against the Bills this Sunday."'

He ranks third in sacks among active players with 90, but has only one tackle this season. The 35-year-old Pryce has not started any of Baltimore's three games, but is expected to help New York's pass rush.

"The reason I wasn't playing is we had certain pass-rush things and the defenses I'm supposed to be playing in and doing some damage in, we didn't call them," Pryce said. "We didn't have a chance to call them. We couldn't stop water from running, so I wasn't going to play too much."

Ryan said the team released defensive lineman Howard Green to make room for Pryce, but hoped to have Green back soon.

Pryce, a 14-year veteran, was a four-time Pro Bowl selection with Denver and played under Ryan in Baltimore for three of his four-plus seasons there.

He was waived Wednesday by Baltimore to make room for safety Ken Hamlin. Ravens coach John Harbaugh said it was likely the team would re-sign him, but the Jets pounced first.

"We saw it as an opportunity," Ryan said. "As soon as we saw they released him, we started trying to get him here."

Pryce said he was jogging with his wife when he got a call from his agent telling him he needed to head to New York.

"When Rex calls, you answer the call," said Pryce, adding he has no hard feelings toward the Ravens. "I was supposed to go back next Monday, but this opportunity pops up and you're like, 'I don't think I'm going back."'

Scott, who left Baltimore to sign with the Jets as a free agent before last season, knows firsthand of the effect Ryan has on players.

"I guarantee you there's probably people in the same spot now, jealous," Scott said. "Trevor's probably getting some texts like, 'Hey, come get me, too.' I guarantee that there's at least 15 other players over there that are praying to God that they get released for a half-day so they can come over here, too."

Pryce was given a tour of the Jets' facility by Ryan, owner Woody Johnson and general manager Mike Tannenbaum during the media's locker room availability. As he entered the press conference room, Pryce looked around and smiled.

"So, this is where Rex says all that stuff," he said of his chatty coach. "I thought it was a bigger room than this."

The Jets were in need of some depth on the line after losing Ropati Pitoitua and Kris Jenkins to season-ending injuries. The move to bring in Pryce might also allow the Jets to leave Vernon Gholston primarily at outside linebacker until Calvin Pace returns from a broken right foot suffered in the preseason.

"He's an amazing player," defensive end Mike DeVito said of Pryce. "To add this great a player to the team will only help us."

Pryce already played against the Jets in Week 1, when the Ravens held on for a 10-9 win.

"What I know is that if not for a penalty on Braylon Edwards," he said, "the Jets beat Baltimore here on Monday Night Football."

The 6-foot-5, 290-pound Pryce was a first-round pick of the Broncos out of Clemson in 1997 and was a part of two straight Super Bowl championship teams in 1998 and '99. He was also selected to the Broncos' 50th anniversary team last year.

Pryce signed with Baltimore in 2006, and had a career-high 13 sacks in his first season under Ryan, then the Ravens' defensive coordinator.

"I'm humbled by it," Pryce said, "that Rex still thinks highly enough of me to say, 'No, you're coming to play here."'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...s-sign-freeagent-de-pryce?module=HP_headlines

(From the NYJ Blog on NYDailyNews.com):
So, how much does the 35-year-old interior pass rusher have left in the tank?
“He’s got more juice than Tropicana,

jets sign Tevor Pryce
pimp.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...fl/news/story?id=5632728
"
pimp.gif
" is an understatement.

From what we saw on Hard Knocks and what the players seem to say about him, it must truly be one kick ##* of a time playing for Rex. Trevor really sounds happy to have signed with the Jets, hopefully he is as motivated as he seems.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Trevor Pryce had flashbacks as soon as he got to the New York Jets' facility.

There were familiar faces everywhere: Rex Ryan, his old defensive coordinator in Baltimore, former Ravens assistants Dennis Thurman and Mike Pettine, and linebacker and buddy Bart Scott.

"It was strange walking in at first and then I looked at the playbook," Pryce said with a laugh. "All the plays are the same. Then, it was like stepping into a time capsule."

The Jets signed Pryce on Thursday, reuniting the former Ravens defensive end with Ryan & Co. a day after Baltimore cut him. Pryce didn't even need to tell his agent where he wanted to go.

"There are certain things you don't have to say, like water's good for you or don't spend your money in one place," he said. "There are certain (unspoken) truths in life and that's one of them. He knew that if Rex called, that's where I was going, no matter what, no matter who else called."

Pryce will get a chance to make an immediate impact in New York's game at Buffalo on Sunday primarily in passing situations.

"My daughter and niece are supposed to be going to Six Flags this weekend and I was really looking forward to going," Pryce said, "but then Rex was like, 'No, you're playing against the Bills this Sunday."'

He ranks third in sacks among active players with 90, but has only one tackle this season. The 35-year-old Pryce has not started any of Baltimore's three games, but is expected to help New York's pass rush.

"The reason I wasn't playing is we had certain pass-rush things and the defenses I'm supposed to be playing in and doing some damage in, we didn't call them," Pryce said. "We didn't have a chance to call them. We couldn't stop water from running, so I wasn't going to play too much."

Ryan said the team released defensive lineman Howard Green to make room for Pryce, but hoped to have Green back soon.

Pryce, a 14-year veteran, was a four-time Pro Bowl selection with Denver and played under Ryan in Baltimore for three of his four-plus seasons there.

He was waived Wednesday by Baltimore to make room for safety Ken Hamlin. Ravens coach John Harbaugh said it was likely the team would re-sign him, but the Jets pounced first.

"We saw it as an opportunity," Ryan said. "As soon as we saw they released him, we started trying to get him here."

Pryce said he was jogging with his wife when he got a call from his agent telling him he needed to head to New York.

"When Rex calls, you answer the call," said Pryce, adding he has no hard feelings toward the Ravens. "I was supposed to go back next Monday, but this opportunity pops up and you're like, 'I don't think I'm going back."'

Scott, who left Baltimore to sign with the Jets as a free agent before last season, knows firsthand of the effect Ryan has on players.

"I guarantee you there's probably people in the same spot now, jealous," Scott said. "Trevor's probably getting some texts like, 'Hey, come get me, too.' I guarantee that there's at least 15 other players over there that are praying to God that they get released for a half-day so they can come over here, too."

Pryce was given a tour of the Jets' facility by Ryan, owner Woody Johnson and general manager Mike Tannenbaum during the media's locker room availability. As he entered the press conference room, Pryce looked around and smiled.

"So, this is where Rex says all that stuff," he said of his chatty coach. "I thought it was a bigger room than this."

The Jets were in need of some depth on the line after losing Ropati Pitoitua and Kris Jenkins to season-ending injuries. The move to bring in Pryce might also allow the Jets to leave Vernon Gholston primarily at outside linebacker until Calvin Pace returns from a broken right foot suffered in the preseason.

"He's an amazing player," defensive end Mike DeVito said of Pryce. "To add this great a player to the team will only help us."

Pryce already played against the Jets in Week 1, when the Ravens held on for a 10-9 win.

"What I know is that if not for a penalty on Braylon Edwards," he said, "the Jets beat Baltimore here on Monday Night Football."

The 6-foot-5, 290-pound Pryce was a first-round pick of the Broncos out of Clemson in 1997 and was a part of two straight Super Bowl championship teams in 1998 and '99. He was also selected to the Broncos' 50th anniversary team last year.

Pryce signed with Baltimore in 2006, and had a career-high 13 sacks in his first season under Ryan, then the Ravens' defensive coordinator.

"I'm humbled by it," Pryce said, "that Rex still thinks highly enough of me to say, 'No, you're coming to play here."'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...s-sign-freeagent-de-pryce?module=HP_headlines

(From the NYJ Blog on NYDailyNews.com):
So, how much does the 35-year-old interior pass rusher have left in the tank?
“He’s got more juice than Tropicana,

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif

All I can do is
roll.gif

i went to the game in jan against the bengals,  i feel sorry for your boy if it's a repeat of what happened in week 17 last year
laugh.gif
\

on a side note, i know it's about 3 months from now but would anyone wanna go to the week 17 game against buffalo?  im going to get tickets for the game sometime in the next month or so through stubhub but it would always be cool to get a few people to go.  if anyones interested inbox me and ill try and set something up.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif

All I can do is
roll.gif

i went to the game in jan against the bengals,  i feel sorry for your boy if it's a repeat of what happened in week 17 last year
laugh.gif
\

on a side note, i know it's about 3 months from now but would anyone wanna go to the week 17 game against buffalo?  im going to get tickets for the game sometime in the next month or so through stubhub but it would always be cool to get a few people to go.  if anyones interested inbox me and ill try and set something up.

Just watched that video of Trevor Pryce.
It seems like he's definitely excited to wear the green and white.

I really wish Hard Knocks was showed all year round...

I want to see Rex's reaction when he heard about the releasing of Pryce 

and how the exact conversation went between Rex and Pryce.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Yeah, that would actually be awesome. He didn't mention it in his press conference (Pryce and Rex each had one today I believe)?

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Yeah, that would actually be awesome. He didn't mention it in his press conference (Pryce and Rex each had one today I believe)?

Brooklyn kid... Welcome home, Trevor. 
pimp.gif

Funny side note:

I was actually gonna post the article this morning but I smoked one right beforehand...

Went about my day as usual, got home and started to smoke another one and realized I never hit the reply button. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom