Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

anyone (onewearz) know where i can catch last week's episode? need to catch up and my rents don't have hbo
smh.gif

I just heard on the sports talk radio here, that there is a deal on the table for Revis for

10 years, $165 million. Any of you Jets fans hear about this yet?

I just heard on the sports talk radio here, that there is a deal on the table for Revis for

10 years, $165 million. Any of you Jets fans hear about this yet?

Originally Posted by onewearz

francesa is shooting it down right now saying theres no deal at all , if you got your hopes up forget it cause the jets and revis aint even talking right now
smh.gif

i swear i need to drown a puppy right now .........
Eh, i don't really go to Francessa for rumors, more like postgame commentary on things that already happened.

Originally Posted by onewearz

francesa is shooting it down right now saying theres no deal at all , if you got your hopes up forget it cause the jets and revis aint even talking right now
smh.gif

i swear i need to drown a puppy right now .........
Eh, i don't really go to Francessa for rumors, more like postgame commentary on things that already happened.

With jokes being cracked on Revis (by Bart), I wonder how he will be treated when and if he returns this season.

With jokes being cracked on Revis (by Bart), I wonder how he will be treated when and if he returns this season.

i was at the practice yesterday at hofstra. revis wasnt there. i got my ball signed by a bunch of em and met wayne chrbet at this bar/restaurant place after the practice
pimp.gif

i was at the practice yesterday at hofstra. revis wasnt there. i got my ball signed by a bunch of em and met wayne chrbet at this bar/restaurant place after the practice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom