OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by rillo561

Nice, glad to hear they're locking up Mangold.
solid move to have Ferguson and Mangold here for a while.
Next up... 
Ladies and gentlemen next stop... Revis Island
pimp.gif

Javon Walker couldn't get playing time with the Oakland Raiders last season... don't know how he's going to get time with us
laugh.gif

Could be a decent move depth wise though.

Javon Walker couldn't get playing time with the Oakland Raiders last season... don't know how he's going to get time with us
laugh.gif

Could be a decent move depth wise though.

I for one think this is a good signing. If Walker has his head back on after having his best friend die in his arms and being stuck in the black hole of Oakland then this is a nice little signing. He had his best years with Brett. When healthy we'll have Sidney, Percy, Bernard, Javon. I like it.

I for one think this is a good signing. If Walker has his head back on after having his best friend die in his arms and being stuck in the black hole of Oakland then this is a nice little signing. He had his best years with Brett. When healthy we'll have Sidney, Percy, Bernard, Javon. I like it.

I wanna pop !@%@ about Taylor Mays failing to separate the ball from the man (again) but %+@% it, it was a good play. Prevented a completion.

I wanna pop !@%@ about Taylor Mays failing to separate the ball from the man (again) but %+@% it, it was a good play. Prevented a completion.

Back
Top Bottom