Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

smh.gif
They call THEEE softest fouls
smh.gif

That is the downfall of the NBA; it ruins the flow.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Here goes Donaghy's theory. KG and Rondo with 2 fouls already... This @%! is so obvious.
laugh.gif

You can't be serious...
I can't? 3 guys with 2 fouls already?

grin.gif
the fouls that paul pierce and rondo get just by jerking their neck or falling down, you have no room to say anything broski. besides you act like boston doesn't stay hacking dudes.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Here goes Donaghy's theory. KG and Rondo with 2 fouls already... This @%! is so obvious.
laugh.gif

You can't be serious...
I can't? 3 guys with 2 fouls already?

grin.gif

Because they are fouls.  Just because the Celtics been gettin away with that #%$! all series, doesn't mean it's not a foul.  Nevermind, I peeped your sig.  No use in arguing with a homer.

grin.gif

^why you complaining about calls for boston when boston is the one in foul trouble.... besides, there's nothing wrong with the refereeing so far anyways..... you watching the same game? people have got used to just believing that the team they're cheering against is always getting the calls when it's not even the case.

VC needs to sit his no heart self down somewhere
eyes.gif
. If he would've shown up in this series, ORL might be in a better position than they are now.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
 @ that Rondo flop
Boston has a starting line-up and a bench player full of floppers

I think Q said it best when he was talkin bout KG and Pierce... they're actresses.  

Originally Posted by got shoes

Refs are calling a bunch of !!+*%@%% for Boston

What game are you watching? They're calling every little bump against the Celts.

Back
Top Bottom