Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Team would be really small. Also, I just got the Curry jersey, so no to that trade
laugh.gif

I would accept that trade as well..

Maybe make the starting 5 consist of Monta, Dorell, Smith, Lee, Pachulia....with Crawford coming off the bench. Eh, just an idea

I'm not thrilled about Wright playing SG so I'd ask for Teague and give up a little more. But Atlanta wouldn't do that because they'd be gutting their entire roster.

It's an interesting trade, and seems feasible to an extent. Curry going back to the South...

Crawford/Law/Jeremy Lin
Monta/Reggie
Smith/DWright
Lee/Smith/Udoh/BWright
Zaza/Amundson/Gadzuric

Not too bad, the team would still need a PG (unless Lin develops into one...ahem) and hopefully be able to move Crawford to sixth man though. I wouldn't want to start Monta at point.

And yeah, don't see ATL doing that unless they really, really want Curry and don't think they can contend. They have a solid team as it is and it'd make no sense for them to make any crazy moves.

Atlanta would be stupid to do that when they are a solid 5 seed in the East. If they did that I cannot see how they would be better. If I were the Warriors I'd take that in a heartbeat.

I would hate to see Curry go. Sure he's frustrating at times but its only his second season and he's playing under a new system. Curry's got crazy potential and he will get better. I think people are expecting too much from him right now.

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's an interesting trade, and seems feasible to an extent. Curry going back to the South...

Crawford/Law/Jeremy Lin
Monta/Reggie
Smith/DWright
Lee/Smith/Udoh/BWright
Zaza/Amundson/Gadzuric

Not too bad, the team would still need a PG (unless Lin develops into one...ahem) and hopefully be able to move Crawford to sixth man though. I wouldn't want to start Monta at point.

And yeah, don't see ATL doing that unless they really, really want Curry and don't think they can contend. They have a solid team as it is and it'd make no sense for them to make any crazy moves.
how come Lin's name was the only one you wrote out in full?

hmm? HMMMM??!!?

Originally Posted by What up

How would the team be any smaller than it is right now?

I don't think they would play Josh Smith at SF. If the trade happened they would play him at 4 and Lee at 5. 

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by acidicality

Crawford/Law/Jeremy Lin
Monta/Reggie
Smith/DWright
Lee/Smith/Udoh/BWright
Zaza/Amundson/Gadzuric

how come Lin's name was the only one you wrote out in full?

hmm? HMMMM??!!?
What? I wrote that bum's complete name?
sick.gif

If we could get CP3...
laugh.gif
No, not happening.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No Acie Law? What happened? We need him just in case we need a spark of the bench and at point.

His Knee.

Terrible way to finish the 1st. We are getting no productivity from Wright and Lee, none have scored and Lee already has 2 fouls. No way we win this game without one of those contributing. We cannot rebound to save our lives like always.

Back
Top Bottom