Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

kool.jpg

Jim Barnett: Vlad you just played the best basketball of this season

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Aside from the turnovers, bad shots, missed layup, bad fouls, yes barnett he played very well.

cousins singlehandedly lost the game for the kings by not passing the rock. son tried too hard to be a hero.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

cousins singlehandedly lost the game for the kings by not passing the rock. son tried too hard to be a hero.
He could of grabbed that board at the end of the 4th. Oh well.

I'm so damn proud of these guys!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must say, Vlad Rad is pretty irritating to watch.  It seems that every time he has a great defensive play, whether a steal, block or great rebound, he ends up throwing it away almost every time.  However, he came through in a MAJOR way and i ain't talkin E 40, tonight!  Much props to him. 

Monta, my boy, my ace, what else can i say?  Dude is just a flat out BEAST!  I was so mad and felt bad for him last night, that after that GREAT game he played, they still lost.  Glad the guys were able to give him help tonight.

I really like the momentum we bring for the Christmas game.  I'll be there in attendance so hope they can come up with the W.
pimp.gif

^Not to be mean, but it was still just the Kings. The worst team in the league. I guess any momentum is good. I feel like expansionism right now. Word to Shaq.

Please come back Curry. Killing me fantasy...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

^Not to be mean, but it was still just the Kings. The worst team in the league. I guess any momentum is good. I feel like expansionism right now. Word to Shaq.

Please come back Curry. Killing me fantasy...
No doubt but man, for us, a win is a win.  We just need A win bad and the way we won this game, is a great boost. 

Also, yeah, I can't wait until Curry gets back.  Also have him in fantasy too but i'm luckily surviving for now.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Monta is the best finisher in the league

laugh.gif

I don't get why this is funny, he's one of the better finishers around the basket.

Did you see that running to the left and drifting left bank shot he hit? Talk about soft touch.

Hate how we gave up so many points in the third, but a win is a win.

Just got back from a short Vegas trip with family, glad to see we won
pimp.gif
. I just wish I hadn't bet on the Warriors yesterday vs. Houston.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom