Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

good game warrior fans...
You know damn well it wasn't a good game
30t6p3b.gif
.  I know it wouldn't help, but I hope we actually get to see a healthy team this season
frown.gif

Good to see Udoh get playing time, post move like nice, and that one jumper looked to be in good form.

Hopefully Udoh can be decent, if we can get good production out of him that would be great for this season and the future.

We aren't going anywhere this season, healthy or not. I do think the starting 5 is good enough to compete for a playoff spot, but we need to solidify our bench badly.

Originally Posted by daprescription

30t6p3b.gif
.  I know it wouldn't help, but I hope we actually get to see a healthy team this season
frown.gif

well i didnt mean it in a %+@$ talking way... you guys are young athletic team... but i still dont see why you guys shoot so many 3's or take bad shots... i think you guys are in need a vet leader.... monta is a very good scorer and thats about it.. he cant lead the team... good luck to the rest of the year...

Originally Posted by daprescription

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

well i didnt mean it in a %+@$ talking way... you guys are young athletic team... but i still dont see why you guys shoot so many 3's or take bad shots... i think you guys are in need a vet leader.... monta is a very good scorer and thats about it.. he cant lead the team... good luck to the rest of the year...
I might have came off wrong as well.  Nothing against you, the Warriors just suck.  Team really needs to get a go to player.  I like Monta, but I think this team needs someone else.  It's tough, hopefully the ownership actually does the right things instead of just talking big.

^Completely agree with you. The W's need an established bench who can contribute big time. I really thought the W's would hang in the game all 4 quarters. When I got an update on my phone after the 3rd, I simply was SMH. Not surprised that the would lose, just surprised they would end up losing to that big of a margin.

Back
Top Bottom