****OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SEASON THREAD (12-5)**** NXT GM: 12/01 vs. Charlotte

Yea my bad for not updating the thread been busy with work but...

-Offense looking stagnant especially in the 4th. If I see CP deter the ball to DWest and his misses another shot I might scream.

-Three's not falling. I can say that is one thing I miss about Peja was his ability to come out and shoot the lights out. We need to find his replacement whether it be Thornton or Bellini someone needs to step up.

-Chris is lacking his killer instinct. Where has it gone?

-Okafor is the most nonathletic Center in the NBA. It is like he struggles to jump.

-And the biggest thing is our bench isn't scoring. When our bench fails to score it makes it hard on the starters and we normally lose. Someone needs to step up (Thornton).

-Other than that we will see how well we test ourselves tonight against the Bobcats hopefully we rebound back to avoid dropping 3 straight.

Yea my bad for not updating the thread been busy with work but...

-Offense looking stagnant especially in the 4th. If I see CP deter the ball to DWest and his misses another shot I might scream.

-Three's not falling. I can say that is one thing I miss about Peja was his ability to come out and shoot the lights out. We need to find his replacement whether it be Thornton or Bellini someone needs to step up.

-Chris is lacking his killer instinct. Where has it gone?

-Okafor is the most nonathletic Center in the NBA. It is like he struggles to jump.

-And the biggest thing is our bench isn't scoring. When our bench fails to score it makes it hard on the starters and we normally lose. Someone needs to step up (Thornton).

-Other than that we will see how well we test ourselves tonight against the Bobcats hopefully we rebound back to avoid dropping 3 straight.

Thornton finally getting actual burn. I really think he's the key to getting the offense going again.

I guess everything just fell into place that first month or so. We've still been playing well defensively, but the offense was mostly a mirage. Ariza, Belinelli, Green and Smith just aren't very good.

And what's up with Jack? He hasn't played any better than Bayless...

I'm ready for a shakeup.

Thornton finally getting actual burn. I really think he's the key to getting the offense going again.

I guess everything just fell into place that first month or so. We've still been playing well defensively, but the offense was mostly a mirage. Ariza, Belinelli, Green and Smith just aren't very good.

And what's up with Jack? He hasn't played any better than Bayless...

I'm ready for a shakeup.

!+%* a Deron.

53-24 rebounding advantage?
eek.gif

"Even old ladies are coming up to me and asking why Marcus isn't playing more."
- Coach Monty Williams in response to a series of questions about why reserve G Marcus Thornton isn't playing more.

laugh.gif

Lesson learned? I hope so.

!+%* a Deron.

53-24 rebounding advantage?
eek.gif

"Even old ladies are coming up to me and asking why Marcus isn't playing more."
- Coach Monty Williams in response to a series of questions about why reserve G Marcus Thornton isn't playing more.

laugh.gif

Lesson learned? I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom